Jeffrey Simmons

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Read an OP not too long ago that suggested he would be leaving TN. Glad to see JS getting that deal. Don't care much for TN though.

Reactions: msstatelp1

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
Read an OP not too long ago that suggested he would be leaving TN. Glad to see JS getting that deal. Don't care much for TN though.
I am a Titans fan, but man they are about to SUCK. Tannehill ain't the guy. No receivers. No o line. Simmons is the best player by miles.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
I've heard rumors they're trying to trade up to the third pick, which makes me think they'd be going for a QB
My understanding is they have laid the groundwork for a draft-day trade to #3 if either of the first two don't take Young or Stroud. Say goodbye to Derrick Henry if that's true.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
My understanding is they have laid the groundwork for a draft-day trade to #3 if either of the first two don't take Young or Stroud. Say goodbye to Derrick Henry if that's true.
He's excellent, but I would trade him for draft picks. They need to strip their offense down and start all over again, and a new top-draft QB is a big step in that direction. I'm really happy with Chicago. They did a good job trading off the number one pick for more dress selections. They also did a great job getting DJ Moore. They really needed an every down, reliable wide receiver

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login