Jerry Jones

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It's about as good a game for the opening game. Everybody got through opening game jitters, and some stubbed their toe a bit but came back and performed well. A good example would be the new FG kicker. You could sense his anxiety trying to follow Maher.

I thought he did a decent job but I am sure that Dak will have to answer for receivers dropping passes he thew right in their hands. I can't wait to hear from Stephen E., but I hope he will have enough other subjects for discussion. It was a pretty wild day. There's Alabama and Saban to discuss also.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Well... it was a strange game... dumping rain the first 3 quarters and crazy turnovers that bounced Dallas' way every time. They looked good in week 1 but I ain't gonna crown'em yet.
Plus NY looked like a bad football team. Perhaps due to Dallas. Time will tell the tale. Hope they have a good year for Dak.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
QBI will give him credit for one thing. He likes Dak. Rather than find a new QB to fit he has tried to bring buys in those fits with Dak. I am not a Dallas fan or an NFL fan. I just check in on the Cowboys and Saints every once in a while.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Defense has been prolific for a couple years now. Zeke getting kicked to the curb was the best thing that’s happened in a long time.

I hope it all comes together, but it’s too early to tell. Not sure that NYG is worth a damn.
Zeke getting paid like a WR1 for 6 years really hurt the team. And then running like a 4th string has been with bad knees and poor vision hurt them on the field. Dude was just not good after he signed his contract.

Reactions: eckie1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login