Jerry Rice's son

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
In the transfer portal. Need to give him a shot. Rice is from our backyard. Would be good to have Jerry involved with the program

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
In the transfer portal. Need to give him a shot. Rice is from our backyard. Would be good to have Jerry involved with the program

If he is any good, I would bet the house and farm and my future heart transplant that he will end up at JSU w/coach Prime.

blackjackdog3

Aug 23, 2012
JR didn’t attend MSU but years ago it was very common to see him in the Sanderson center. I know he could also be seen in the old tin gym during his early playing career. He would’ve been MSU if he had been offered out of high school.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
According to the article I just read, Jerry hasn't been much involved with the son, so not sure how much he would be involved here. Raised by his mother and step father in Arizona, not much relationship with Jerry but reportedly it's gotten better.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
JR didn’t attend MSU but years ago it was very common to see him in the Sanderson center. I know he could also be seen in the old tin gym during his early playing career. He would’ve been MSU if he had been offered out of high school.

I got to work out with him one day at Anatomy gym. Super nice guy. But, for a such super athlete, his upper body was surprisingly weak.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login