JJ Jernighan transferring.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Got zero problem with this. He wants to play, been here for a long time. Probably not a reach to say he'll continue to be a State fan. Time to give it one more chance somewhere he'll get more PT.

I think it's not much of a crazy prediction to say either one of DJ/Marks (we won't lose both) and Price will be the main tailbacks in 2023.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Got zero problem with this. He wants to play, been here for a long time. Probably not a reach to say he'll continue to be a State fan. Time to give it one more chance somewhere he'll get more PT.

I think it's not much of a crazy prediction to say either one of DJ/Marks (we won't lose both) and Price will be the main tailbacks in 2023.
Keep DJ? I know Leach prefers Marks, but DJ seems to have more potential.

Reactions: Joe Schmedlap

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Keep DJ? I know Leach prefers Marks, but DJ seems to have more potential.
I think it's the opposite. DJ is the solid player while Marks has the upside. I could actually see DJ needing some NIL money because he's got a kid.

Price is faster than both of them.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I think it's the opposite. DJ is the solid player while Marks has the upside. I could actually see DJ needing some NIL money because he's got a kid.

Price is faster than both of them.
There are people around the program who think Price has a lot of upside, but obviously Leach didn't get him many snaps.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login