Joe Burrow is unconscious playing like a Hall of Famer.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If he continues to perform like this he just might be in the future. Maybe the best draft picks ever made by the Bengals when they picked him in Ja'Maar Chase

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I really hated him as a player. Arrogant, combative, bad sportsmanship, antagonized other fans (but that was kind of funny when he did against texass)

But he is a hell of a player.

I still don't like him but I doubt he will notice.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
He carried Ed 17ing Orgeron to a natty...what he's doing now is child's play**

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
The best quarterback from Mississippi. **

Seriously though, I didn’t know about his grandfather playing basketball for MSU & living in Amory until midway through his senior year.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
He had a really good game but he’s also had some stinkers this year. Let’s hold off on the gold jacket.

MetEdDawg

Aug 22, 2012
He had a really good game but he’s also had some stinkers this year. Let’s hold off on the gold jacket.

He's Top 10 in the league in passing yards, passing TDs, completion percentage, average per completion, and QBR.

He's had a damned good year. His trajectory looks pretty good and he's clearly got the arm talent.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
He's Top 10 in the league in passing yards, passing TDs, completion percentage, average per completion, and QBR.

He's had a damned good year. His trajectory looks pretty good and he's clearly got the arm talent.

There’s no doubt he’s good. He also has the benefit of a terrific receiving corps and one of the best running backs in football. Mixon is probably the most important piece on that offense besides Burrow, not Chase. Let’s just see how it goes over the next 3 - 5 years and then we’ll see, just way too early for HOF talk.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login