Joe Moorhead 2…..

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
"This isn’t going work, no matter how much NIL we have
I really hope there are no more Lebby apologists left"

Do you really think another coach could do that much better with the current level of talent?
Holy hell, yes. Do you have eyes? We are a train wreck, no organization

Decent coach wins this game today

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023

Do you really think another coach could do that much better with the current level of talent?
Yep. These losers want to sit here and whine and play rotatibg coaches while we fall further behind. ****. Let’s hire Lea from Vandy or Chiznik from the unemployment line. That would show em!!!

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Yep. These losers want to sit here and whine and play rotatibg coaches while we fall further behind. ****. Let’s hire Lea from Vandy or Chiznik from the unemployment line. That would show em!!!
Oh I know we are stuck with this clown for 2 years and probably 3, if deadbeat Salmon sticks around

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I may be in the minority here, and I'm not saying the coaches called an A game, but I did see positive offensive and defenses adjustments since last game. Our rushing greatly improved and we were able to move the pocket some as well as stringing together first downs. We are going to lose most of our games, so enjoy the positives. Just like the Rocky Felker and Croom days. Embrace the suck, but know we are going to get better over time.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I may be in the minority here, and I'm not saying the coaches called an A game, but I did see positive offensive and defenses adjustments since last game. Our rushing greatly improved and we were able to move the pocket some as well as stringing together first downs. We are going to lose most of our games, so enjoy the positives. Just like the Rocky Felker and Croom days. Embrace the suck, but know we are going to get better over time.
I don’t “know” we will get better. Matter of fact, I’m pretty sure we won’t. I’ve seen this dance before, and I’ve also been fooled by it.

Long 3 years

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
No discipline, penalties errrrrwhere

No defense, offense ‘sometimes’
Moorhead inherited the best team we had in decades. Lebby literally inherited not one single starter I’d ever heard of.

One’s an apple and one’s an orange. You’re a 17ing fruit, for sure, but not sure which one. The situations aren’t even remotely similar.

BIGDAWG44

Aug 22, 2012
Lebby is young. This year is a wash for me. Lebby is going to attack the portal this year. He didn’t have much time last year for staff or portal. This offseason will be different.

Reactions: Dawgbite

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Our offensive ended the game at the 2-yard line with the backup quarterback Make sure you deduct those garbage yards at the end,

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023
IMO the offense isn’t really the problem. They actually have the ability to score quick, that is something I’ve never seen at MSU. At very least that is the one positive. The defense on the other hand is by far the worst I’ve ever seen at state. That is the very first issue that needs to be fixed.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

He brought in 50+ of “his” players. I’m honestly not sure what to make of that.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Moorhead inherited the best team we had in decades. Lebby literally inherited not one single starter I’d ever heard of.

One’s an apple and one’s an orange. You’re a 17ing fruit, for sure, but not sure which one. The situations aren’t even remotely similar.
You do realize that coaches can be similar and not be in the same situations, don’t you?

It’s pretty easy to tell….well, if you’re not a stupid 17.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Lebby is young. This year is a wash for me. Lebby is going to attack the portal this year. He didn’t have much time last year for staff or portal. This offseason will be different.
only thing he’s gonna attack is the Pizza Hut lunch buffet

And surely you know he ran off 23 players and brought in 19 from the portal this year

He’s pitiful

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Agreeing w/Goat. This is not working. Lets getta a new AD, pronto and let him put in work to find a respectable coach that's not his homie
Hate to tell you but unless something controversial happens off the field Lebby is here for a few years. You can’t go out and find a “respectable” coach if you keep firing people every year. Nobody is going to walk into that.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
No discipline, penalties errrrrwhere

No defense, offense ‘sometimes’
I won't argue about all that. However the previous staff(s) 17 us and Lebby.

Come to a game. Look at our team at dawg walk or on the field lined up against sec/P4 competition...... we are small and slow.

we are void of size and speed.