Joe Moorhead 2…..

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I won't argue about all that. However the previous staff(s) 17 us and Lebby.

Come to a game. Look at our team at dawg walk or on the field lined up against sec/P4 competition...... we are small and slow.

we are void of size and speed.
You’re a reasonable guy. When are you going to hold Lebby accountable for the hard numbers. He ran off 23 and brought in 19. He’s as much to blame as anyone.

Reactions: Maroon13

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Moorhead inherited the best team we had in decades. Lebby literally inherited not one single starter I’d ever heard of.

One’s an apple and one’s an orange. You’re a 17ing fruit, for sure, but not sure which one. The situations aren’t even remotely similar.
He also brought in almost his whole starting offense that were his guys. Defense he brought in nothing which it shows

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
He ran off or they left? I’m not sold on Lebby but we don’t have anything on D up front. …zip zero nada …and the best of the sorry lot is injured. We dressed 3 corners today 3. I’m am sold that Peter Hutzler ain’t it though because the ones we do have dont know where to go. And I don’t think we have blitzed once

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

BIGDAWG44

Aug 22, 2012
only thing he’s gonna attack is the Pizza Hut lunch buffet

And surely you know he ran off 23 players and brought in 19 from the portal this year

He’s pitiful
Pizza Hut doesn’t have a buffet anymore. Marks was gone no matter what. We offered him more than usc but he needed a change of scenery. Tell me what players lebby ran off that would’ve made a difference… he didn’t run anyone off those players thought they were worth more and ended up at southern on the 3 deep. Btw southern is loosing 27-7. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Thats three weeks in a row our defense made the average at best opposing QB's look like NFL first round draft picks.