Jordan Travis

DrStache77

Aug 17, 2021
Yeah he’s pretty good. He’s thrown a couple though that should have been picked on some dumb decisions

Reactions: dp rtr

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Yeah he’s pretty good. He’s thrown a couple though that should have been picked on some dumb decisions
That’s true, but this LSU defense is going to be the best defense they see by far

DrStache77

Aug 17, 2021
Travis has definitely went from above average in this game to great, lol. Think LSU’s defense got really gassed late in the 3rd quarter and have just went and got on the bus.

Reactions: limbeehoney

limbeehoney

Dec 16, 2022
Goes without saying. the biggest question left is clemson and then dont let trap games get ya.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Goes without saying. the biggest question left is clemson and then dont let trap games get ya.
Don’t think that’s much of a question anymore. Clemson can’t put up more than 7 points in 3 1/2 quarters against Duke? Dabo is done.

Reactions: limbeehoney

limbeehoney

Dec 16, 2022
Don’t think that’s much of a question anymore. Clemson can’t put up more than 7 points in 3 1/2 quarters against Duke? Dabo is done.
yeah but teams come to play against fsu. time will tell, but right now it is going from having to beat clemson twice to probably fsu vs UNC

Also if they lose, and beat us and lose, we can win out and still make the championship game.

limbeehoney

Dec 16, 2022
Clemson answered that question
yeah, but they will likely transform the team when they play us. all the teams do. Although now its beat clemson still and win out and no trap games. We still have to play the clemson game. I just think that a blow out is actually possible. i like fsu 45-15 now. I may be biased here but i think fsu has a better talented team then duke. clemson fans seem to be taking the L on the chin while LSU fans redefining what being pathetic lying crying babies act like.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login