Just a heads up to some newbies on here.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
If you report IMPP’s thread as inappropriate you will be banned. I thought about banning the first guy that did it, but then realized it would be fun to make an example of him with some SPS justice. So go ahead you filthy animals, let @Elin1ch1015 know how you feel about him reporting IMPP’s thread as inappropriate. I have the utmost faith that you will let him know in a reasonable way that you disagree with him.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
He needs to report threads that don't got no typos, misspellings, or grammatical errors. Those purfectionists are the real rabble rousers.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Mean Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
If you report IMPP’s thread as inappropriate you will be banned. I thought about banning the first guy that did it, but then realized it would be fun to make an example of him with some SPS justice. So go ahead you filthy animals, let @Elin1ch1015 know how you feel about him reporting IMPP’s thread as inappropriate. I have the utmost faith that you will let him know in a reasonable way that you disagree with him.
@Elin1ch1015 must want more dic pics and less tits not that there is anything wrong with that

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Dude is a troll anyway. Should be banned on general principle.

Reactions: BreckyBratt

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I’m really sorry I’d rather talk about sports…on a sports message board.. than get my fix like a middle aged perv who’s wife isn’t faithful enough.
Just a question that comes to the Devil's mind. Why try to project your morality onto other people? Especially one that has done so much for this board like IMPP. If you do not like girly pictures then the answer is simple, do not click on the threads or better yet use the ignore feature. I never understand why people complain when there are things they can do.

Lebby’s Burner

Nov 13, 2023
Just a question that comes to the Devil's mind. Why try to project your morality onto other people? Especially one that has done so much for this board like IMPP. If you do not like girly pictures then the answer is simple, do not click on the threads or better yet use the ignore feature. I never understand why people complain when there are things they can do.
Get behind me satan

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login