Just a heads up to some newbies on here.

Felonious Junk

Oct 23, 2008
Fair enough. I said earlier I’m new to the site and didn’t realize that I guess hard lesson learned lol

Beavis And Butthead Lol GIF by Paramount+

He said hard

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
God help us when we have to apologize for liking A$$e$ and titties and all redheads of every description. God Himself made them and declared them "very good." And I absolutely love them and want more of them. To hell with anyone who wants to stifle my freedom to enjoy the female form in all of its glory.

A17ingMEN

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
If you’re looking for a sports message board…this is it. Also, the intellect you will find on this page is not limited to mere sports. Life lessons are given and received here to those who are willing to learn. Rules are simple. Don’t be a b1tch, aaaaannnnndddd….there’s probably more, but that’s the main one.

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
Fair enough. I said earlier I’m new to the site and didn’t realize that I guess hard lesson learned lol
Not trying to give you a rough time but it sounds like you may truly not know. It the post title has NSFW or VNSFW, don't open those threads.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
So are some of y'all saying that normal, heterosexual men who like sports also like looking at hot, attractive women who enjoy showing off their hotness? I need to think about that. I do like State athletics and sports, but I'm gonna need at least 10,000 more IMPP posts of women before I make up my mind about this.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Freudian slip in first sentence or confession.....not that there is anything wrong with that ****
Hahahaha don’t even know what I was trying to say
New iOS does a lot of predicting that I don’t see or catch!!

Reactions: HRMSU

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
If only this was a week ago. Apparently, I would look forward to engie teaches ELIN1ch1015 how pron improves your team spirit.

• Haha
Reactions: Darryl Steight

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
I’m really sorry I’d rather talk about sports…on a sports message board.. than get my fix like a middle aged perv who’s wife isn’t faithful enough.

Right. So . . . just simply avoid IMPP posts that you don't like by not clicking on them.

Why did you go through the time/trouble of reporting those posts as inappropriate?

Also, how old are you?

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I am continually amazed at the commitment of the SPS gang to bludgeon the ever lovin shiit out of a horse that stopped breathing two pages ago. But still I laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: Fritz! and tbaydog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login