Just finished watching the game...

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Those were the two most inept college football teams I have ever seen. Both coaching staffs need to be removed. Arnett / Barbay continue to make me think they have never watched a football game before. How do you try to get the opponent to jump offsides multiple 4th downs and never even get your team in position to act as if they might snap the ball. I have watched the other RBs and I know a few of them are better than a 65% Marks. It was not even HS level football.

The D was ok. It was Jefferson bouncing the ball to his receivers that was the main factor. He was horrible. It was truly was the old saying of not being able to hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Those were the two most inept college football teams I have ever seen. Both coaching staffs need to be removed. Arnett / Barbay continue to make me think they have never watched a football game before. How do you try to get the opponent to jump offsides multiple 4th downs and never even get your team in position to act as if they might snap the ball. I have watched the other RBs and I know a few of them are better than a 65% Marks. It was not even HS level football.
It’s pretty obvious that ZA is not head coach material.

Reactions: MaxwellSmart

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I just realized today that we were the only Division One coaching program using a head coach who still had training wheels on. I don't know if I can handle that all 12 games.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
You know not only did they not sell it and try to get them to jump but they took the late penalty also. Then the punts were fair caught at the 15 and 20. Those 5 yards aren't much but why ??

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login