Just lost Joe Crocker

Felonious Junk

Oct 23, 2008
I saw Crocker at dinner with Coach Miller last Wednesday night in Nashville. Crocker was wearing an MSU football shirt and had his brother and parents with him. Seems odd that he decommitted just a few days later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
Can’t lose a 4 star this late. 😡
Typical with all commitments these days. I try not to set much by what a 17-18 year old boy says about where he plans to play football. A thousand insignificant things (junk like some girl he meets in a bar, or a late night phone call from a coach he thought didn't even know his name, for instance) can make them suddenly change. I remeber Saban having his pilot land the Bama helicopter in the endzone of a high school field after practice one afternoon, causing a player to decommit. I remember famous coaches walking down high school hallways with a high school coach, to step into a class room and ask to speak to a player. You just never know. Then there is the matter of money. That has always been a problem, just more of a problem now days. They are kids, who don't know s88t. Who knows what they are going to do?

Reactions: Double Dawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login