Just saw a post on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Not really since Lord Fauci already said masks don’t work. Or did he? Gets confusing trying to keep up with the daily narrative.

What does this comment have to do with my post you quoted?

- You declared you will wear a diaper on your face and a Lets Go Brandon shirt(do you really own one? cringe) if you sit in the front row at a game.
- I sarcastically stated that your response to a recent spike in virus transmission is reasonable.
- You say your response isnt reasonable and say Fauci is confusing.

Fauci isnt the only one who is confusing.

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
yeah... it's the seal you get at the top of the mask that makes the difference. the N95 or KN95 helps that if you really conform it to your nose and cheeks.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
So me wearing a mask is virtue signaling but you not wearing a mask is not virtue signaling in your own way? Ok.

Masks absolutely help reduce virus transmission. Anybody who says differently is either lying or stupid. Masks plus vaccines are great... but too many "I'm tough and no one can tell me what to do" morons won't do either, so we're stuck with a virus that we can't quite eradicate. Which is why we have to keep reintroducing measures to try to tamp down the spread.

I've worn a mask in public since the start of this and I've not gotten covid either. Seems like what I'm doing works.

I didn’t intend for this post to turn into a pissing contest over masks. Having said that - do they work?

My kids (11 and 14) had to wear them to school for 2-yrs. If they work, then why did the schools have to shut down every 3-4 weeks while masks were mandated?…

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
What does this comment have to do with my post you quoted?

- You declared you will wear a diaper on your face and a Lets Go Brandon shirt(do you really own one? cringe) if you sit in the front row at a game.
- I sarcastically stated that your response to a recent spike in virus transmission is reasonable.
- You say your response isnt reasonable and say Fauci is confusing.

Fauci isnt the only one who is confusing.

You seem triggered. Are you triggered?

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
now, now... he was just counting on you being impressed by the brandon comment... you weren't supposed to actually READ his comments!!!

Is "Lord" the term you really want to use for Fauci? Lords don't typically have to ask their peasants to do things... They have all of the power. Again, swing and a miss...

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
ooohhh... he's going to quote respond to the wrong post next with a comment about safe spaces!!!

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
YES!!! Schwartz moved directly to the "called me a girl"... definitely a breach of protocol here.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Lot of data showing masks aren’t very effective

And imagine that. People are given they freedom to choose and they still choose not to wear masks.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Obviously the weave of a mask is nowhere nearly small enough to stop a virus microbe from passing straight thru. If it were that tight breathing would be nearly impossible. A full face respirator is what they should be requiring. At least you know its doing some good

ChupacabraDawg

Sep 16, 2013
Gotta be one of the…

Yeah, I know…

Anyway graphic said that masks are required now for indoor events at MSU for a period beginning this weekend? I’m coming here for confirmation because I didn’t see anything on the HailState site.

We drive up for 1 basketball game a year and I have tickets to the game this weekend against Bama. I’m curious because I have until Thursday to cancel the hotel. I guess I’ll eat the tickets, but we were vaccinated so we wouldn’t have to wear masks. I’m not driving 8-hrs round trip to wear a mask…

Dumbest excuses I’ve ever heard. Oh no, they want me to wear a mask so cancel everything. How dare my freedoms be infringed upon.

ChupacabraDawg

Sep 16, 2013
I didn’t intend for this post to turn into a pissing contest over masks. Having said that - do they work?

My kids (11 and 14) had to wear them to school for 2-yrs. If they work, then why did the schools have to shut down every 3-4 weeks while masks were mandated?…

I imagine you’re smart enough to know that kids go other places than school where they could have come in contact. Maybe you aren’t though…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login