Just so we are all aware and clear about this

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
We will beat UMass, and maybe rise up and bite somebody else when they aren’t looking. Even Croom and Moorhead did that.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Leach was had three regular season wins his first season. I guess going to a covid bowl game and beating LSU made it not as painful. We lost a few more players today to injury. I think 1-11 is more likely.

Reactions: DerHntr

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023
Unfortunately beating ole miss isn’t even an option unless Dart breaks a leg or something. That wouldn’t upset me if that happened. I really hate that kid and think he’s a huge D bag

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
We are likely going to lose every game the rest of the season. The ONLY chances are Arky and UMass, slim as they are. So, best case scenario at this point is 3 wins. Likely lose the rest, maybe win 1 more. 2-10, maybe.
Umass is a slim possibility. Arkansas would have to get Ebola starters to scout team fur us to have a slight chance. That QB will run all over us.

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
We are likely going to lose every game the rest of the season. The ONLY chances are Arky and UMass, slim as they are. So, best case scenario at this point is 3 wins. Likely lose the rest, maybe win 1 more. 2-10, maybe.
Arkansas is much better than we are.

I knew we’d be bad but was hoping 2 SEC wins bad. It’s worse.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
I think we beat UMASS and that's it. Watching Vandy play and you can clearly see their talent is significantly better than us. And Mizzou? They'll beat us by however much they want.

Dec 28, 2019
Leach was had three regular season wins his first season. I guess going to a covid bowl game and beating LSU made it not as painful. We lost a few more players today to injury. I think 1-11 is more likely.
Leach did not have the luxury of playing cupcakes. It was all SEC. No EKU or UMass. No Toledo. 2 and 11 is the ceiling and it's not guaranteed. Who knows what this team will look like by then

Reactions: GloryDawg
Aug 22, 2012
That was also with almost no spring training and a SEC only schedule. That would be Lebby winning 0 games.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Leach would have won 5 or 6 games in a normal season. Take away the win over Vandy. Add 3 wins over cupcakes. And at NC State is a tossup.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Look at y’all throwing shade at UMASS. I can see our overpriced G5ers laying down like a Singapore wh@re and taking it up the @$$ from UM@$$.

That brings up an interesting thought. We can't recoup on the field losses, but can we get pay for play refunds?*