Just to soft.

jwhdog

Jul 2, 2018
I wish we had a team that played a manly offense. This pass happy offence is not going to work in the sec. It will in a few games here and there , but no way good enough. Man I'd love to get back to a more powerful football play that a football team should be.. The defense is just as soft. Nothing like a Mississippi State team I've been a fan of for almost fifty years... I hope I'll be able to see another powerful playing team again..

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I wish we had a team that played a manly offense. This pass happy offence is not going to work in the sec. It will in a few games here and there , but no way good enough. Man I'd love to get back to a more powerful football play that a football team should be.. The defense is just as soft. Nothing like a Mississippi State team I've been a fan of for almost fifty years... I hope I'll be able to see another powerful playing team again..

“Another powerful playing team” , that’s funny!

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
The people on here who wax nostalgic about the way things used to be with MSU football crack me up. Maybe the Mandela Effect is real and they came from an alternate dimension where State ran the I formation down everyone’s throat and won SEC championships.

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
I don’t want us to look like the MSU of your 50 years of fan hood bc there’s some awful **** in there.

Dawgzilla

Mar 3, 2008
I don’t want us to look like the MSU of your 50 years of fan hood bc there’s some awful **** in there.

I don't like Leach's offense. I don't enjoy this style of football. But with any other coach we have had, I'm probably leaving the stadium at 28-3. Granted, I would rather not be down 28-3 to begin with, but its fun feeling like you have a chance.

jwhdog

Jul 2, 2018
Well from what happened yesterday, I will eat crow proudly today and some more. What a difference from the first half. Like I said my friends, I'm an older fan but if we can play like that and come back against a defense as of Aub, I'm very pleased... Defense stood up and took control on that side of the ball too.. Very proud of our young men yesterday and our coaching staff also. Wishing everyone a blessed day......

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login