Justice Haynes hurt Chad Simmons feelings…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Dude is now making headlines about UGA stealing an “Alabama legacy”. The only problem is, this recruit has been on the national radar for a few years, yet no one knew he was an “Alabama legacy” until yesterday? No Alabama fan even knows who his Dad is.
The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

Reactions: Big Earl

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Tend to agree…
I’ve destroyed this clown so bad that he won’t even respond directly to my posts anymore, but will respond to other people’s responses to my posts lmao. You might want to join your “bff” Korey and run on back to your safe space on the other site.

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

NoleInChile

Jul 31, 2022
I’ve destroyed this clown so bad that he won’t even respond directly to my posts anymore, but will respond to other people’s responses to my posts lmao. You might want to join your “bff” Korey and run on back to your safe space on the other site.

I can def tell you are a loser in real life with major insecurities and issues

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I can def tell you are a loser in real life with major insecurities and issues
Imagine thinking you destroyed someone who you started a petty pissing contest with over football then watching their team win b2b natties, while your’s struggles to develop depth and misses out on the playoffs because of “rOaD gAmEs”… :ROFLMAO:

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Take my pipe out your mouth phaggot

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Imagine thinking you destroyed someone who you started a petty pissing contest with over football then watching their team win b2b natties, while your’s struggles to develop depth and misses out on the playoffs because of “rOaD gAmEs”… :ROFLMAO:
EXACTLY, that clown has an excuse for everything

Reactions: BigRoy

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Bama has turned into the softest fan base in the SEC by a wide margin. I get it's tough to accept the old man is on a downward spiral. You guys got lucky the playoffs got expanded or it would be New Year's 6 bowls from here on out.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Bama has turned into the softest fan base in the SEC by a wide margin. I get it's tough to accept the old man is on a downward spiral. You guys got lucky the playoffs got expanded or it would be New Year's 6 bowls from here on out.
Yawn

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Thought your free trial ran out and you were leaving? Great, now we get more of you and “MizzouDoe” playing grab a$$ with each other lol.
Free trial? Don’t confuse me with your ghey dad, phaggot

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Thought your free trial ran out and you were leaving? Great, now we get more of you and “MizzouDoe” playing grab a$$ with each other lol.
The irony lol :ROFLMAO:, I can almost guarantee you have over twice as many posts to Korey than I do on this site…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Fender83

Sep 3, 2022
I hope other bama main boarders came over with OP. Of course, they’ll all disappear as they miss the playoff yet again.

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
I hope other bama main boarders came over with OP. Of course, they’ll all disappear as they miss the playoff yet again.
Bama fans have been part of these boards before, during, and after all of these runs. One thing is certain they will be here when UGA falls and goes back to being South Carolinas *****.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lmao. I’m not a “Bama main boarder”. My home board has always been the national board, since the Shula days.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login