Kellen Moore playcalling is trash

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Dallas doesn’t attack down the field at all… it’s like watching MSU’s offense. Arizona is weak at CB and Dallas hasn’t even tried to attack the corners.

was21

May 29, 2007
Dak Prescott is still a warrior...still carrying a team on his back..just like he did at State

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Dallas doesn’t attack down the field at all… it’s like watching MSU’s offense. Arizona is weak at CB and Dallas hasn’t even tried to attack the corners.

I just don’t understand it. I know Arizona isn’t Washington. But against a depleted WFT they played almost exclusively no huddle fast paced. Today against a depleted Cardinal secondary, they come out and run the big formation, huddle up and hand the ball to Zeke offense. And Dak is completely off. It’s like Moore wants him to run a different offense week to week

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I don’t know who’s mostly to blame for this, but it’s baffling as to why Dak hasn’t challenged this inexperienced secondary at all today. If you just challenge them a few times, you gotta think that you’re gonna at least get a flag at some point

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The fact that Dallas is even in this game is a testament to Dak and the receivers they have because they haven't done **** running the ball. Prescott has had some ****** throws and mistakes but you can't lay this all at his feet I agree with you about the playcalling it has been crazy after last week.

In all of this you guys are forgetting there's a reason why Arizona has won 10 11 games they have Kyler Murray and a damn good defense.

Last edited:

Forrest4Moore

Nov 14, 2011
Kingsbury forcing the Dallas TO on the Cardinal 4th down in the 3Q comes up huge. More coaches should do that.

Nov 29, 2017
I’ve never understood the love from the media for Moore. He seems to do the complete opposite of what he should do, and it doesn’t seem to work.

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
Kingsbury forcing the Dallas TO on the Cardinal 4th down in the 3Q comes up huge. More coaches should do that.

All he did was leave the offense on the field as the Dallas D trotted off. It was more poor coaching by Dallas than great coaching by Kingsbury. In today's game, the defense should never assume that the other team is going to punt or kick a FG. That's inexcusable at that level. And it cost them a chance to win the game because they didn't have another timeout to challenge that Arizona fumble with just over 2 minutes remaining.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If leach were to retire would you go after kinsbury seeing how he has adapted that leach system in the nfl to work with a mobile qb? Man that offense is money most of the time.

archdog

Aug 22, 2012
Cowboys CB Trevon Diggs has given up over 1,000 yards into his coverage this season, most in the NFL

Yeah, but if you count his interceptions as negative yardage, he is probably at around 500, and not to mention the point swing difference of his ints versus TDS for the opposing teams.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login