Kent State kickoff time announced ...

Calabrin

Oct 16, 2022
USC is gonna be super weird if it’s noon Eastern but we’ll be able to go to the dodgers Phillies game so there’s that
Nah, USC will be more like a 3:30 start, or later. It’ll be all good.

Next week’s game, though, hoo boy. You gotta feel bad for the Golden Flashes. Smoked by Pitt. Lost to St. Francis. Utterly obliterated by the Vols… and now they got us. The school is obviously being paid a fortune to be a punching bag for the rich, but jeez— those poor kids that strap on the uniforms…😬

Reactions: Bison13

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Prediction:

Penn State 8, Kent State 7

Franklin benches Allar, Beau, etc. Jack Lambert (the younger one), comes in off the bench for the game-winning drive in the final seconds.

SouthHalls410

Oct 27, 2021
Parking question: have an elderly friend who is meeting his son up there for a game. Is parking still a thing at the Nittany Mall on game day. I think he wants to park there and have his son pick him up (his son has a game day on campus pass for the game. THANKS for any help.

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
Parking question: have an elderly friend who is meeting his son up there for a game. Is parking still a thing at the Nittany Mall on game day. I think he wants to park there and have his son pick him up (his son has a game day on campus pass for the game. THANKS for any help.
I'm not sure about the Nittany Mall, but if you call 1-800-NITTANY they should be able to answer the questions for you. You may not like the answers.

Reactions: SouthHalls410

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

Why does it matter in a mall parking lot? How would the cops or mall security know if you’re inside shopping or working or you left the car there to go to the game? Unless you’re leaving the car there until 3 a.m., it should be fine. What am I missing?

Reactions: SouthHalls410

SouthHalls410

Oct 27, 2021
Why does it matter in a mall parking lot? How would the cops or mall security know if you’re inside shopping or working or you left the car there to go to the game? Unless you’re leaving the car there until 3 a.m., it should be fine. What am I missing?
I was asking what he had asked me. Just didn’t want his car to get towed knowing how things go up there on game day.

Reactions: BobPSU92

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
I was asking what he had asked me. Just didn’t want his car to get towed knowing how things go up there on game day.
I think at the mall or Wal-Mart on Benner Pike would be fine for that. I thought he needed handicap access at the stadium.
I used the Wal-Mart lot for carpooling last Wednesday for 3 hours without issue.

Latest posts