Kentucky fans are already at it!!!

Feb 26, 2008
They are saying that the only reason state makes it to the final game
is because KY had to play twice in one day and with no fan support.
I call BS and say that we are better team than KY and would beat them
the same if they had Patterson and Fans and had already played their QTR game.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
I'd be pissed if I were them to. However, this situation is really out of their control, and I'm not sure that they will beat us without Patterson. I guess we might find out.

M

MasterDawg

Guess they think that UGA is already a lock. They need to quit looking to us and start thinking about UGA. They are probably the only team with experience playing at GT.</p>

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
I'm surprised how many of them are calling for the cancellation of the tournament.

Even if we acknowledge that it is a disadvantage for UK/UGA, what good comes out of cancelling the whole thing?

thunderclap

Feb 25, 2008
is because they know they aren't going to win it. Kinda like, I'll just take my ball and go home. After going to Lexington for the football game, I can honestly say they are a big bunch of crybabies.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
is scary but it does give some insight of what shape the country is in. Those people are totally out of touch with the real world.</p>

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
was that after they cancel it, they should declare all five remaining teams co-champions. What do you do with Georgia in that case? One guy said to put them in the play-in game; others said put them in the NIT. Really, I see no other possibility other than what they decided to do.

radiodawg

Mar 3, 2008
Those pepole are insane. I thought Arkansas message boards were the most delusional. I was way wrong. KY fans seem to think

(1) SEC is screwing them intentionally (why is unclear)
(2) no chance the lose to GA under any circumstances
(3) All "fair" options basically screw up everything from selection sunday to integrity of games. Some are seriously proposing 10 minute halves for games, playng today at 4:00 AM, GA forefitting, etc..
(4) If they lose, it is solely because of the circumstances - never mind GA played them close twice (at least once with Patterson) and we beat them.
(5) ESPN hates them
(6) Anyone who does not agree with any of the above is from UT or some other school and doesn't understand the class, tradition and passion of UK basketball

and that is just a sample.

Really unreal

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
1) It was a freaking tornado.
2) It is in the best interest of the SEC to have KY win every tourney game they are in. KY fans probably equal the total fans of other schools combined. If the SEC has a bias, its towards KY.

jakldawg

May 1, 2006
Last night we tried to pick the place in town that was least likely to be inundated by the big blue <span style="text-decoration: line-through;">bandwagon</span> nation. We were kind of relieved when the game got canceled.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login