Kiffin’s maybe seen better days.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Can someone start a poll asking who has the better look right now… rose bowl or Kiffin?

• Haha
Reactions: MSUDOG24

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If he falters at all, he is done. He's under pressure after the stunts he pulled last season with Auburn. I think he's ready to be left at the tarmac again. Remind me again how he went from being left at the airport to the toast of the coaching world.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The guy might have had some pubic hair stuck in his throat. You never know.

Reactions: ckDOG

msudawglb

Aug 24, 2013
If he falters at all, he is done. He's under pressure after the stunts he pulled last season with Auburn. I think he's ready to be left at the tarmac again. Remind me again how he went from being left at the airport to the toast of the coaching world.
You give Ole miss too much credit. They love winning the party and getting pub. Lane does that for them even if they only win 6-7. Who would they get that’s better? He will leave them before they let him go.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
cocaine GIF

Live view of Kiffin the night before media days

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You give Ole miss too much credit. They love winning the party and getting pub. Lane does that for them even if they only win 6-7. Who would they get that’s better? He will leave them before they let him go.
The raise they gave him was no party.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Ole Miss will never fire Joey. It took a very public revelation about Freeze's extracurricular habits to force them to fire him; otherwise they were sticking with him through the BS.

It's style over substance with that bunch and he gives them that.

I don't think he's going to be there much longer though...I think he's trying to bolt. I'm getting strong skinny Dan vibes from him on that.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Freshwater has grown on me. I like him. OM doesn't deserve him.
Texas should have hired him. They'll live to regret that one. Or.....they'll live to fire the drunk and finally get it right in a year or three.

He's actually a perfect fit for Ole Miss, but like you say, he's ready to get to the 'better' Ole Miss. Which is Texas. I also think he'd have done well at Miami or USC (without crippling probation).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login