Kiffin drops more clues he’s going to auburn

Jul 10, 2009
Dance Love GIF by ZDF Magazin Royale

Never?

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Everyone understands auburn boosters are making this hire and Cohen is window dressing.

I understand there are dimwits out there who aren’t aware of the absolute authority Auburn boosters have over that program, sorry to burst your meager bubble

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Okay. I don't care if kiffin stays or goes at ole miss. Leach gonna keep losing to him either way.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
haha

cadlilac, Deion, freeze....these are not serious candidates although they may let caddy stay on as an assistant

auburn boosters have only one target, kiffin

77 million is the number being thrown around. If Ole Miss drops another game there is talk of announcing it before the iron bowl

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Kind of like how Scott Stricklin told Bo Bounds he would never hire Mullen. Remember how 100% matter of fact Bounds was about Mullen NOT going to Florida?
I posted that Hadad said on T&L that Cohen once told him that he would never hire Kiffen.

That is a fact. You can listen to the episode and hear it for yourself.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Are you just trying to repeat that name/podcast over and over ?, nobody cares

bottom line Auburn boosters are making the hire, they got The $$$$$, and Cohen is irrelevant, he doesn’t have a say

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
I posted that Hadad said on T&L that Cohen once told him that he would never hire Kiffen.

That is a fact. You can listen to the episode and hear it for yourself.
John Cohen has no say in what goes on in the football program. They'll let him tinker with the baseball team, but that's it.

Cohen will make 40% more money doing 90% less work.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Are you just trying to repeat that name/podcast over and over ?, nobody cares

bottom line Auburn boosters are making the hire, they got The $$$$$, and Cohen is irrelevant, he doesn’t have a say
You cared enough to post this….

“Please quote a valid source, peanut gallery is not a reputable source”

Which I promptly did. Try and keep up.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
John Cohen has no say in what goes on in the football program. They'll let him tinker with the baseball team, but that's it.

Cohen will make 40% more money doing 90% less work.
Exactly, it’s also telling Kiffin won’t come out and say he’s not going to auburn, especially at a key point in the season.

sexton is making counteroffers, 77 million being the figure thrown around

Last edited:

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Exactly, it’s also telling Kiffin won’t come out and say he’s not going to auburn, especially at a key point in the season.

sexton is making counteroffers
HaHa. Why is Sexton making counteroffers if the deal was done yesterday.

Last edited:

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
posts on Twitter listing next years Heisman candidates top four : Judkins-auburn

Auburn board saying Hunter and Judkins will be the next Cadillac-Williams duo

i can see him entering the portal to follow Kiffin, no telling how much they would pay for him. $$$$$

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login