Once, I was the great hope for a dynasty
Crowds would hang on my words, and they trusted me
Their faith was strong, but I pushed it too far
I held that grudge 'til it tore me apart

Power went to my head, and I couldn't stop
Ones I loved tried to help, so I ran them off
And here I sit alone, behind walls of regret
Falling down like promises that I never kept

He also planted a question about Alabama's defensive coaches so that he could say this and sow dissension among the staff:

Is he poking the bear because he can't help himself? Or is he that confident that he is winning the game on Saturday?

ETA: Saban addressed two things in his press conference opening statement (before questions): 1) starting QB and 2) defensive play-caller 🍿

Last edited:

was21

May 29, 2007
This tweet is aimed at the Alabama football empire:

Here is a sample of lyrics from that song:

He also planted a question about Alabama's defensive coaches so that he could say this and sow dissension among the staff:

Is he poking the bear because he can't help himself? Or is he that confident that he is winning the game on Saturday?

ETA: Saban addressed two things in his press conference opening statement (before questions): 1) starting QB and 2) defensive play-caller 🍿

He's got nothing to lose by throwing it out there.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

Kiffin does this every year prior to this game. He can't help himself.

I expect Ole Miss fans to lap it up like manna from heaven because they're idiots and they live for this stuff.

I also expect it to work out on Saturday just like it always does for him. So, get yer popcorn...

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I don’t think they have the receivers or defense to win this game. And Judkins is banged up too.

was21

May 29, 2007

Lane positioning himself for the Bama job...believe it or not.

Reactions: Spotdawg

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Richard Cross had to change his shorts talking about this yesterday. He put on his tin foil hat and believed Kiffin is doing this to take the attention off the team so they can focus more and better prepare. He was dead serious.....

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Beating AL this season isnt anything special. They might lose 3 or 4 games this year. The draft has cleaned them out and they need to restock. Plus they hired a turd of an OC.
And we're over here unable to beat our meat, SMDH

Reactions: patdog

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
I unfortunately expect Kiffin, Freeze and maybe Dabo to realize they missed an opportunity to turn the spotlight fully on themselves like Coach Prime. He is making a ton of money on the side while also elevating the brand at Colorado. He just launched his own sunglasses line and had over $1m in sales the first week. Kiffin has the personality to pull it off. Freeze does not but he might be able to do something similar by using his religion.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
He's making the
Kiffin does this every year prior to this game. He can't help himself.

I expect Ole Miss fans to lap it up like manna from heaven because they're idiots and they live for this stuff.

I also expect it to work out on Saturday just like it always does for him. So, get yer popcorn...
He's making the rivalry too toxic.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login