Kimani Hamilton is crushing it at High Point

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
They are 1st in the Big South and he is averaging 15.1ppg, 7.4rpg, 2.1apg, 1.2spg, 53.4% shooting, and 80% from the line.

Crazy that he is only the 3rd leading scorer on the team too.

++ I am not wishing he were at MSU, wishing he would take the place of a current player, or complaining that Jans couldn't/didn't keep him. Just observing what an ex player and son of an old ex player is doing.

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
Not just Hamilton but it’s amazing how many hs recruits we have brought in over the years who could help us not a crap in year one. Hubbard is the best freshman we’ve had in a while. Howland had Perry and Woodard who were both really good freshmen but he had a lot like Elias King and Devin Butts ( RIP ) who were here today/ gone tomorrow. Hamilton and guys like Adrian Myers just come in and ride.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
They are 1st in the Big South and he is averaging 15.1ppg, 7.4rpg, 2.1apg, 1.2spg, 53.4% shooting, and 80% from the line.

Crazy that he is only the 3rd leading scorer on the team too.

++ I am not wishing he were at MSU, wishing he would take the place of a current player, or complaining that Jans couldn't/didn't keep him. Just observing what an ex player and son of an old ex player is doing.
Riley Kugel is crushing it at Florida and Anderson Garcia is crushing it at TAMU.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
I’m going to need you to cite your sources. **** 😎
Glad to hear MSU blood is doing well

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Jans' deal is that if you don't/won't play defense, you won't see the floor. Some players just can't handle that. Playing elite defense is a gritty, blue collar mentality and, unfortunately, it's not taught or required in the AAU system...

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm all in on Jans and the defense/rebounding first mentality. But I think he's gonna miss out on some talented shooters with that mindset.
That sounds way too close to Ole Miss football fans who don't care if they get 50 points scored on them as long as they score 40 points per game.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I wish you guys would stop F***ing bring up players who leave and make a showing elsewhere. Is he a Bulldog, still? If not, fu*k him, ‘he gone’. I liked Will Rogers and Dillion, but they left. I am going to cheer for the guys in maroon and white. Hail State!!

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I wish you guys would stop F***ing bring up players who leave and make a showing elsewhere. Is he a Bulldog, still? If not, fu*k him, ‘he gone’. I liked Will Rogers and Dillion, but they left. I am going to cheer for the guys in maroon and white. Hail State!!
Calm the 17 down.
I am not cheering for Hamilton just because I started a thread that showed he is scoring some points at a mid-major. I randomly saw his name on a website that showed last year's roster and thought 'where did he end up?' because I couldnt remember if I had even seen an update.

Good lord you need a Snickers.

Reactions: Studentdawg06
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login