Kings vs Warriors - Draymond ejected...justified? Should he sit out G3?

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
So here’s the under goal angle. It really does look like Sabonis is just shielding himself after the fall.

if you watch that angle and don't think he should be suspended for the rest of this year and part of next year, You are just clueless.

Edited to add: Sorry, DCD, I was agreeing with you

Last edited:

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
if you watch that angle and don't think he should be suspended for the rest of this year and part of next year, You are just clueless.
WTF? I was talking about Sabonis being accused of “grabbing” his leg. Draymond should be suspended but he’s not which is BS.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
He’s not being suspended. What a bunch of BS.

It’s nice to see a young man mature. He’s clearly learned his lesson and no longer does this crap against Lebron and his large market team. He knows he’s allowed to do this crap against small market teams with impunity. #wisdom

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
You were saying?
1681906850342.png

Lakers getting more fans now for some reason

But yes all of a sudden the sports world cares about an NBA playoff series. Because a player grabbed an ankle and faked an injury that would even make soccer players proud

Last edited:

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
View attachment 329631

Lakers getting more fans now for some reason

But yes all of a sudden the sports world cares about an NBA playoff series. Because a player grabbed an ankle and faked an injury that would even make soccer players proud
What are you implying with that picture or Reaves? Please Spell it out for me in clear terms.

Reactions: mstateglfr

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
That's not "just putting your foot down". He put all his weight into it.

I don't follow NBA so no idea if he should be suspended based on their rules but as someone who doesn't follow the NBA I know the name Draymond Green because this is consistent with his past behavior.

if he is suspended I don't think anyone can complain that he didn't deserve it
Did he? It looks to me like his left leg is still bending as he's putting it down and he mostly jumped off his left leg as he was pulling free. Would probably want to know whether the guy acting hurt is a soccer player. He certainly acted like a lot of weight was put down on him but in real time it didn't look that bad to me.

ETA: Other angle looks a lot worse. Still not sure if slow motion gives more accurate impression or not.

Last edited:

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I don’t think that’s why he posted that picture
Of course it is. Do you not understand the skepticism, and dare I say discrimination, people with straight hair face every day on public basketball courts across this country? People like to see one of their own overcome the odds. Just like Linsanity a few years ago.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Let LeBron say it, Lakers needed a little "boost"

You saying 'for some reason' sure is different from what LeBron says in the video. What LeBron says is the reasons were very clear to him and easily known.
Thats the opposite of how 'for some reason' is used in normal English.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login