Kirk Cousins with 500 yards passing tonight.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I started getting ready for bed when Tamps intercepted and had the ball in FG range. Good thing I didn't turn off the TV.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Speaking of Younghoe Koo, his name is pronounced Young Wei (way). I wonder why the Falcons don't do a better job informing the media?

And I don't know why his name is spelled Hoe. He was born in Korea, and his name is spelled using the Korean alphabet. He could spell his name in English any way he wants to, and he sticks with a way everyone will mispronounce.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
I hate professional overtime rules that say the game is over when you score a touchdown. Imagine if they had the same rules for college football. I have no idea what rules they should implement, but I don't care for the game being over like that.
It’s basically a game of chance to see who wins the coin flip. I would be more entertained if they ended it in a game of go fish.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I hate professional overtime rules that say the game is over when you score a touchdown. Imagine if they had the same rules for college football. I have no idea what rules they should implement, but I don't care for the game being over like that.
At least they didn't get 1 first down and then trot Koo out for another long FG. That's what everyone hated about the old rules.

The NFL does not want long, drawn out OTs. That might be more satisfying for the fans, but these teams have 12 more games to play. The Falcons just played 3 games in 11 days. Get the OT over with and move on.

In the playoffs, both teams get at least 1 possession (unless the first possession ends in a safety)

Last edited:

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
In the playoffs they both get opportunities. In the regular season it’s touchdown = instantly over but if the first series ends in a field goal the second team gets an opportunity to match then it’s sudden death after that.

Like what was said above, the NFL doesn’t want a long drawn out OT.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Wasn't there some talk from Dallas fans about replacing Dak with Kirk Cousins some time ago? I think Jerruh had contemplated it, but decided to stick with Dak. Wish Dak could win at least just one Super Bowl with the Boyz and think that would satisfy his career with them. I'm not a Boyz fan, but for Dak.....I wouldn't mind seeing that happen.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Guy who caught the game winner TD was from D’Lo MS…Mendenhall HS . Went to Alcorn Hinds and PV AM. KhaDarel Hodge
Did not realize he was a MS guy. He accelerated big time on that play. Thought he was gonna get tackled for about a 15 yard gain then he took off and burned everyone.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
It beats what was in place… it was like drive 40 yards and kick a field goal. Game over.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Did not realize he was a MS guy. He accelerated big time on that play. Thought he was gonna get tackled for about a 15 yard gain then he took off and burned everyone.
I said an audible "Holy ****" at that play. Dude was in traffic and in the blink of an eye he left everyone in the dust. That's Tyreek/Worthy type acceleration

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
It’s basically a game of chance to see who wins the coin flip. I would be more entertained if they ended it in a game of go fish.
Go fish? That is too dull.

How about this idea?

Three competitions, best two out of three is the winner:
1) three 100-yd races by three different players from each team (three races rather than a single race, to offset the "Tyreek Hill" types);
2) bench contest, one player from each team, who can get the most reps at 225 lbs; and
3) the starting QBs armwrestle.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
And still couldn't even get Pitts a TD

Man, when talking about some of the all time college great WR/TEs that miraculously just didn't translate to the NFL, he's gotta be towards the top of the list. He was practically un-coverable at Florida

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login