KJ Costello Girlfriend Game Thread

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We're doing OK, but I would still like to see a video from the SEC referees show me what a shooting foul is and is not. It's a small request, but it would help me have less confusion. I need particular emphasis to show me why somebody hammering a player in the body underneath the basket is not a foul, but touching their elbow as they go by in the lane is. Asking for a friend

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
we’re really trying to get Davis into the lane, but he keeps losing the handle.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
Other than being old and oblivious to basketball in the previous years, why don't I remember Derek Fountain at State?

bullygrowl

Sep 29, 2022
Other than being old and oblivious to basketball in the previous years, why don't I remember Derek Fountain at State?
I remember him well. He was better 2 yrs ago than last. I assumed he would get booed all night. Nobody else seems to remember either. Garcia is playing big minutes for A&M too, a former player we will see soon as well.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We had a dead spell, but overall I think we played well tonight. I am so happy for DJ Jefferies. He deserves to have a good night, finally. If he gets going down the stretch here with Moore and Tolu Smith, we could be dangerous.

ETA - we have to figure out how to start not having slow spells. I know everybody does, but have really ugly dry spells.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Arky cousins are less likely to talk shite than earlier in the year. Hopefully we win and I'm treated to endless hot water bread next time I'm there. Well, I ususally am. That stuff is addictive.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
LSU might be the worst offensive team I’ve seen this year. It seemed like almost every one of their possessions went under 5 on the shot clock. No offensive flow at all. The only reason they even got 50 points was three garbage 3-pointers in the final 90 seconds.

Reactions: onewoof

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
I remember him well. He was better 2 yrs ago than last. I assumed he would get booed all night. Nobody else seems to remember either. Garcia is playing big minutes for A&M too, a former player we will see soon as well.
He didn’t leave on bad terms and he played hard when he was here. He’s a Mississippi kid and I’m cheering for him

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login