KJ Wright discussing MSU

kired

Aug 22, 2008
If he's bored as he says he is......Leach, Arnett, & Co. need to hire this man to help out in some capacity. We need to lock him down in Starkvegas. From recruiting to DLine assistance.....he would be a major plus.
Maybe he’s our Cadillac

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
He’s awesome. But also, ESPN has fallen off hard… that looks like a low budget YouTube show. And those analysts are dorks

Reactions: WilCoDawg

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
I had statistics in Dorman with KJ and James Carmon. I'd be behind them at the end of class and would see them get into Carmon's big 4-door Buick. It was hilarious watching that hooptie of a car practically slam the asphalt when they got in. That was a lot of meat that car was having to hold up.

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
If he's bored as he says he is......Leach, Arnett, & Co. need to hire this man to help out in some capacity. We need to lock him down in Starkvegas. From recruiting to DLine assistance.....he would be a major plus.
I agree. Heck he could possibly be huge for instate recruiting.

Reactions: 77Dog

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I agree. Heck he could possibly be huge for instate recruiting.
Yep....having a recruiter that can flash a Super Bowl Champion Ring to recruits won't go unnoticed. He should have had 2 rings had Carroll not brain farted on the goal line (vs the Goat & the Pats) and decided to pass for a win with Marshawn "BeastMode" Lynch in the backfield. KJ is very articulate and has mucho energy. Great personality and apparently is ready for work after his pro career.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login