Ladies beat Grambling by 26

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Dominant 1st half. Kinda took the 2nd half off so not all that pretty.

They've got a reasonably easy road to SEC play and need to win all of those.

Saw this and found it interesting. Rickea was leading UT in scoring and rebounding, but they were 4-4 after starting the season ranked #6.

She sat today as they lost to #9 Va Tech and the coach apparently says she's out indefinitely with no mention of an injury.

Kinda seems like a pattern of Rickea getting hers while the team underwhelms. Maybe I'm wrong but...

Reactions: Dawgg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Side note: Nebraska’s women’s team beat #20 Maryland by 23 today, so that loss in OT is looking better.

Another side note: I remember when folks on here were talking about how we were going to see Vic’s real ceiling once he got to Texas because he would do so much better there than he did at State. They’ve been below .500 most of this season and are sitting at 4-4.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Side note: Nebraska’s women’s team beat #20 Maryland by 23 today, so that loss in OT is looking better.

Another side note: I remember when folks on here were talking about how we were going to see Vic’s real ceiling once he got to Texas because he would do so much better there than he did at State. They’ve been below .500 most of this season and are sitting at 4-4.

That Nebraska team has multiple personalities. Lost by 31 on the road at Va Tech and turn around and outscore Maryland 59-31 in the 2nd Half at Maryland.

Also, Notre Dame beat UConn, so they're back, and Louisville lost to Middle Tennessee.

Who knows this year.

But South Carolina and Stanford are as expected.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012

Maybe Vic needed MSU as much as MSU needed Vic.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Dominant 1st half. Kinda took the 2nd half off so not all that pretty.

They've got a reasonably easy road to SEC play and need to win all of those.

Saw this and found it interesting. Rickea was leading UT in scoring and rebounding, but they were 4-4 after starting the season ranked #6.

She sat today as they lost to #9 Va Tech and the coach apparently says she's out indefinitely with no mention of an injury.

Kinda seems like a pattern of Rickea getting hers while the team underwhelms. Maybe I'm wrong but...

I watched the game. We had some sloppy ball handling at times. Grambling lost to Stanford 87-50 and to us 73-47 so I guess we didn't play too bad.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login