Last night’s attendance

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I know there was a lot of people on here saying they weren’t really excited about the season. That attitude was apparently not shared by the fan base in general. More than 54,000 fans at the game last night (before the rain). Largest opening game crowd since 2016. Considering we only averaged about 49,000 for home games last season, it was good to see a full and noisy stadium last night. Hopefully the excitement continues for the next home game in a few weeks.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I know there was a lot of people on here saying they weren’t really excited about the season. That attitude was apparently not shared by the fan base in general. More than 54,000 fans at the game last night (before the rain). Largest opening game crowd since 2016. Considering we only averaged about 49,000 for home games last season, it was good to see a full and noisy stadium last night. Hopefully the excitement continues for the next home game in a few weeks.

The crowd was great. I'm sure a night time kickoff had a lot to do with it though.

Willowdawg

Dec 25, 2020
It looked great as well. The one shot of the balconies before kickoff looked way better than the pictures.

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
If they went by counting tickets as folks entered stadium, we had several hundred more than was reported. My wife and I were in line at a SW corner entrance. We were about 75 deep in the line. The game kicked off and they just allowed everyone to hurry on through the gate without scanning anyone’s tickets. I’ve never seen that occur in all my yrs of coming to games.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012

We may have averaged selling 49k tix per game, but actual attendance last season was much lower.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login