Last team that won on the road at Ark?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I don't think Auburn or KY are any better so yeah, they could go on a run.
If this defense continues to perform at this level they could go on a run. Maybe even get to 7 if the offensive production opens up a little more. Everything went as I expected in this game except the defense shut KJ down. To me that was a huge surprise. I fully expected we would struggle to score but figured they would score easily as SC and WM did.

Reactions: thatsbaseball

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
If this defense continues to perform at this level they could go on a run. Maybe even get to 7 if the offensive production opens up a little more. Everything went as I expected in this game except the defense shut KJ down. To me that was a huge surprise. I fully expected we would struggle to score but figured they would score easily as SC and WM did.
Turnovers have hurt us and can't have them. When Arkansas got that interception Saturday my thoughts were Oh ****.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
We have absolutely owned Arkansas in the post-Petrino era. And our record in the state of Arkansas is actually better than our home record against them in the last 12 years.

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
We have absolutely owned Arkansas in the post-Petrino era. And our record in the state of Arkansas is actually better than our home record against them in the last 12 years.
We've won 4 of the past 5 in Fayetteville and 5 of the past 6 in Arkansas (2013 win in Little Rock).
We're 5-1 in Arkansas & 4-2 in Starkville since Petrino left after the 2011 season.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login