Leach and Kiffin

BimBam59

Oct 17, 2021
In 2020, I knew Ole Miss and Mississippi State were excited about their new football coaches, but this is when I knew things were going to be different...better. This is a report when Mississippi coaches met in Jackson to lobby for a new state flag. When Leach "popped" Kiffin's mask, and Kiffin just laughed. Imagine the same scenario with ... Sherrill and Brewer or Mullen and Freeze. Great insight into Mike Leach as well.

lane-kiffin-mike-leach-mississippi-state-flag

Reactions: AFDawg

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Yeah.
But am I the only one rolling their eyes at Kiffin’s talk about how they helped take the toxicity from the rivalry? I call BS on that crap. He talks a good game but he’s still a dick and does dickish stuff on Twitter taking jabs at us whenever he can. 17 him.

Hail State

Dec 27, 2009
Yeah.
But am I the only one rolling their eyes at Kiffin’s talk about how they helped take the toxicity from the rivalry? I call BS on that crap. He talks a good game but he’s still a dick and does dickish stuff on Twitter taking jabs at us whenever he can. 17 him.
Completely disagree. I actually got choked up when Kiffin posted that he “genuinely loved him and was glad that he could be a part of his last victory. And to see see him walk off the winner that he is.” It reminded me of when Auburn’s football team went to Tuscaloosa to clean up after the tornado. Some things are just bigger than football.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Completely disagree. I actually got choked up when Kiffin posted that he “genuinely loved him and was glad that he could be a part of his last victory. And to see see him walk off the winner that he is.” It reminded me of when Auburn’s football team went to Tuscaloosa to clean up after the tornado. Some things are just bigger than football.
I’m not talking about his post. Someone shared video of him talking about Leach when he discussed the rivalry. It’s a video, not the nice post.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Yeah.

He respected Leach & the legacy of college football so much he instructed players to fake injuries.

You're just not seeing the forest for the trees, Wilco.*

Reactions: WilCoDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login