Leach event Tuesday

ForDale3

Nov 16, 2022
Have they announced any more info on the memorial service for Coach? Gotta think it will be a very interesting time to say the least. Hope they call the right people to honor him the way he deserves

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Exactly right. I was a huge fan of Dale and NASCAR in general. Now, 21 almost 22 years later I have no idea who even won the championship this year.
DE was the last driver that would tell Bill France and company to go **** themselves. Everyone is a "company man" now and toes the line. It's become very boring.

ForDale3

Nov 16, 2022
DE was the last driver that would tell Bill France and company to go **** themselves. Everyone is a "company man" now and toes the line. It's become very boring.
I don’t know, I’m still a fan. The gen 7 cars have really made things more interesting. This year was really fun to me.

ForDale3

Nov 16, 2022
Also, ya’ll May wanna tune in next year to see the return of RCR. They picked up Kyle Busch this offseason so they may actually be relevant again. I always kinda liked rooting for the bad guy

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Only way I would consider watching would be if they went back to driving real cars.

Fritz!

Oct 16, 2014
Anyone know how long it will run? Still showing “SEC Now” on the CSpire guide for 1:00 tomorrow. I’ve got the DVR set for an extra thirty minutes now, but I REALLY don’t want to miss any of it in case I get tied up at work.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Love your user name.....When he died NASCAR started downhill and will never be the same.
Several of my buddies were huge DE fans. I became a Jeff Gordon fan jus to antagonize/irritate them. I never could get into the sport, but my one and only trip to the Talladaga was awesome.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
I have heard there will be a lot of college football higher ups in Starkville tomorrow.
I heard Bruce Feldman say on his podcast he was about to hop on a plane for Starkville today. Stewart Mandel said the memorial would be an "Air Raid family reunion."

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I also am a big logano guy so this year was awesome. Maybe I’m a bit biased
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Reactions: Fritz!

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Anyone know how long it will run? Still showing “SEC Now” on the CSpire guide for 1:00 tomorrow. I’ve got the DVR set for an extra thirty minutes now, but I REALLY don’t want to miss any of it in case I get tied up at work.
It should be available on ESPN+ for a while. The SECN tribute show is still up.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Shows 1-230 on my guide

Reactions: Fritz!

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Exactly right. I was a huge fan of Dale and NASCAR in general. Now, 21 almost 22 years later I have no idea who even won the championship this year.
The race that Dale died on, I was part of a betting pool for the race. 21 people put in 50 dollars. Each person gets two qualifying numbers for the race. One of the qualifying numbers is between 1-21 and the other is 22-41 or something like that. My numbers were 15 and 37 or something. The guy that qualifies in your spot, is your racer for the game.

Once everyone qualified, my racer was Michael Waltrip. A guy that hadn't won a cup race in like 450 races. As the payout for 1st place was 60% of the overall purse, I wrote this off as a loss. Come to find out, Waltrip is the guy Earnhardt was blocking for as he crashed and died on the last lap. I was super pumped, but was quickly saddened by the passing of my favorite driver. The guy that organized the pool, it was his favorite driver.
Nieither of us wished I had won.

The previous year I won with having Dale Jarrett from the pole position. They stopped asking me to be part of the pool after two consecutive wins.

Car Ramrod.sixpack

Sep 21, 2017
I may be alone in this, but these ads are really pissing me off. Does ESPN/SECN really need to sell Bounty, Old Navy, etc during this 90 minutes?

Ok, This Gray Goose one seems appropriate. But not the rest.
The university is streaming it on their Facebook page.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I may be alone in this, but these ads are really pissing me off. Does ESPN/SECN really need to sell Bounty, Old Navy, etc during this 90 minutes?

Ok, This Gray Goose one seems appropriate. But not the rest.
They had probably sold the ad time for those slots before this was scheduled.

But that explains the video montages between speakers.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
When is/was the actual funeral? Anybody know where he is/to be buried?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login