Leach is gone

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
When he loses another Egg Bowl this year. Comes from Keenum…
Mike Leach was 1-7 in Apple Cups. His offense produced, on average, 16 points in the 8 Apple Cup games he coached while his defense gave up, on average, 35 points. In other words, the games were lop-sided losses to a heated rival. Better prepare your anuses.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Mike Leach was 1-7 in Apple Cups. His offense produced, on average, 16 points in the 8 Apple Cup games he coached while his defense gave up, on average, 35 points. In other words, the games were lop-sided losses to a heated rival. Better prepare your anuses.
WA has bigtime advantates over WA State that tsun doesn't have over us. We're getting our 8th win in Oxfart this year, book it. We will be able to run the ball effectively against them while we will do better than containing their rushing attack and we should be able to do better than them in the passing game. tsun is weaker on D than A&M & Pig.

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
WA has bigtime advantates over WA State that tsun doesn't have over us. We're getting our 8th win in Oxfart this year, book it. We will be able to run the ball effectively against them while we will do better than containing their rushing attack and we should be able to do better than them in the passing game. tsun is weaker on D than A&M & Pig.
Jesus Christ….. Have you seen how this team performs on the road? This team should run out on the field through bubble machines, rather than smoke machines.

• Angry
Reactions: PhredPhantom

Tomas Smid

May 4, 2010
What is Leach’s buyout? What is the buyout for his staff? What is the cost for bringing in a new head coach and staff?

The answer to these questions might have something to do with who will be coaching MSU next year.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
If you think Leach is getting fired this year you need to lay that pipe down. Drugs is bad.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Do you think Cohen and the cigars will accept 1-7 against UM if he also only wins an average of seven games? I don’t think they will.

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
I don’t think he gets fired if he loses the Egg Bowl, but his seat is on fire next year if he does. I think it may be a mistake to wait. I’d rather start the new coach rebuild in 2023 before the league expands in 2024. A non-air raid coach with air raid players is going to be rough facing 9 conference games.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
When he loses another Egg Bowl this year. Comes from Keenum…

Funny Fail GIF - Funny Fail GIFs
Stunt Fail GIF - Stunt Fail Fall GIFs
To Infinity And Beyond GIF - To Infinity And Beyond GIFs
Fail GIF - Fail GIFs

Salutediscord GIF - Salutediscord GIFs
Cringe Ouch GIF - Cringe Ouch Fail GIFs
Gym Fail GIF - Gym Fail Funny GIFs
Fail Oops GIF - Fail Oops Funny GIFs

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
If State keeps firing football coaches every couple of seasons, no one worth a damn is going to even think about the job. This isn’t Florida.
I used to agree with this until we reached the current era of coaching salaries. $5-8M/yr + a big buy out will convince a lot of people that it’s worth a shot

That said, extenuating circumstances aside, I’ve always been a 4 yr guy. A coach deserves that much time to get things in place

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
those that say it doesn't matter what ole miss does and what we do against them does. If your in state rival and competition is winning 9-10 games and sugar bowls snd you are winning 6-7 and content and losing to them constantly snd content that's what gets you our history against them. Always want to do better than them and be the better in state program.
Not saying fire leach but if we are only winning 6-7 and losing egg bowls every year and the brass is content with that, get ready to relive the past. I want them to care about doing better and winning against in state competition

Oct 17, 2022
If State keeps firing football coaches every couple of seasons, no one worth a damn is going to even think about the job. This isn’t Florida.
No kidding, you dig a huge financial hole, you reinstall new offense and defense every three years, you wake up and you are vanderbilt

these are moronic takes. I think they are serious, they want to hire a 55 year old swac coach because he’s on a commercial

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
While I agree with that you can't keep losing in state games. It's not like kiffin is the next coming of saban so it's not like an auburn Alabama situation. He definitely needs to win this year if not hot seat next year. That's four years and a lot of time. If he loses 4 in row. It's hard to excuse that. Especially if we are winning only 7 or 6

Oct 17, 2022
While I agree with that you can't keep losing in state games. It's not like kiffin is the next coming of saban so it's not like an auburn Alabama situation. He definitely needs to win this year if not hot seat next year. That's four years and a lot of time. If he loses 4 in row. It's hard to excuse that. Especially if we are winning only 7 or 6
instate games doesn’t trump,overall record or elevation of the program, this is an excuse for the fire Leach crowd

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018

That's right. Look at our very own program to grasp the reality. It took Mullen 5 years to put together a special season and he still didn't beat Bama or Ole Miss that year with everything on the line. After that season, he never repeated it.

Look at Wake Forrest. How long for him to build a program that competes?

This type of fan is the type that would send us to the very bottom in recruiting and in wins.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
those that say it doesn't matter what ole miss does and what we do against them does. If your in state rival and competition is winning 9-10 games and sugar bowls snd you are winning 6-7 and content and losing to them constantly snd content that's what gets you our history against them. Always want to do better than them and be the better in state program.
Not saying fire leach but if we are only winning 6-7 and losing egg bowls every year and the brass is content with that, get ready to relive the past. I want them to care about doing better and winning against in state competition
The issue isn't that they or fans don't care. The issue is that history every where is majorly a deciding factor. History shows that a college that fires a coach every 2 to 3 years races towrds the bottom while the colleges than keep a coach moves higher... even UK. Those wanting a change now would have been the ones that wanted Stoops fired. Go look at his record and how long it took for him just to have a winning season.

Then there is the history of Leach. He wins every where he goes. That's not really debatable. And there is no proof that he can't do that here.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login