Leach Post Signing Day Media Availability

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Just posting in case anybody cared to watch and didn’t see it.

Last edited:

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
I’m beginning to think Strange Brew is going to have to set up a satellite brewing station with full time employee near Leach’s office to get him off of the Starbucks.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
"Maybe some more will come out of Louisiana." Translation...Zavion did sign.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
He commented that Clayton, Hopson, Lewis, Locke, Nicholson are coming in January.

His description of the ultimate success story of the portal and the ultimate non-success story was nice.

I enjoy listening to Leach most times.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
I’m beginning to think Strange Brew is going to have to set up a satellite brewing station with full time employee near Leach’s office to get him off of the Starbucks.

No, they don't need to do that. They do need to have a sit down with him to see what they need to do to get him drinking only Strange Brew.

Aug 3, 2011
Well, if he doesn't choose then he needs to start. Coach should be supporting a local business not one from the PNW.

Or you know he can drink whatever in the 17 he wants. Getting your panties in a wad over a coach drinking Starbucks over a local business is an interesting thing to stress out over. I imagine you’ve never eaten at McDonald’s or shopped at Walmart. I’m sure the 2 or 3 dopes that look at his coffee cup and say “gee I wanna be just like coach and drink what he drinks” isn’t going to make any difference whatsoever to strange brew. The dude has had Strange Brew up on that table as well.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login