Leach wins this game

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I was expecting OM to donkey punch us. Our anemic offense gave us no shot.
Yep. He would have won a lot of games. However, it really would have sucked when he left after years of success because we would’ve had to transition from the air raid…***

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
It’s over now. The Cigar Boys will get a coach they can control. Passing QBs will be an old memory.
100%. People are so backwards on this, it's silly. They think Cohen was one of the good ole boys, he wasn't. He was simply one of the few inside our family that would stand in the way of them and not let them do dumb shlt. It remains to be seen who and what Selmon is.

It's crazy to me how deep the RuN dA bAwL mantra really goes. You heard Knox parroting that stuff too.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Can we stop with the "Leach woulda won this" posts? He may have, he may not have but the bottom line is we'll never know and it doesn't matter.
No. Because it's obvious so many of you have not learned the real lesson here. Rigor mortus hadn't even set in last December, and all our clowns were already clamoring to ChAyUnGe THANGS back to RuN dA bAwL!!!!!111

We have to do things differently here, especially in the new era. Instead, ya'll still want to do the same ole shlt like you haven't learned anything. You want the splashy name, as if that matters at all.

Reactions: blitz2Win

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I hate the truth of this so much.

my only hope in this is that the old money farts who love the wishbone will see Chadwells base flexbone concepts and pony up.
Yep. So much has changed in Mississippi and we won so many championships already doing things the same way.

Reactions: blitz2Win

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
No. Because it's obvious so many of you have not learned the real lesson here. Rigor mortus hadn't even set in last December, and all our clowns were already clamoring to ChAyUnGe THANGS back to RuN dA bAwL!!!!!111

We have to do things differently here, especially in the new era. Instead, ya'll still want to do the same ole shlt like you haven't learned anything. You want the splashy name, as if that matters at all.
Keep living in the past hopefully it'll make you happy.

We do need to move on because the facts we can't change are that Leach has died, Arnett was a bad hire, and Selmon needs to make a good hire for the future of our program.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Keep living in the past hopefully it'll make you happy.

We do need to move on because the facts we can't change are that Leach has died, Arnett was a bad hire, and Selmon needs to make a good hire for the future of our program.
Ummmm....I'm not the one living in the past here. I'm the one trying to make sure we don't repeat past mistakes.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login