Left Field Lounger on Twitter.

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
He might be our dumbest fan online. It’s so bad I feel like he is trolling everyone. This isn’t a guy who is just sending his thoughts into the void. He’s amassed over a 10k follower count.

It’s fine to be a dumb fan online. Every fanbase has plenty, but he fashions himself as an expert, especially with baseball… and he’s totally clueless.

My favorite take from him was last year when he wanted our official scorer fired or reprimanded for “giving” Sims the loss for the LBSU game. For context Sims gave up a bomb in the 7th, and then left the game with State trailing 1-0. A few more pitchers came in and gave up a couple more runs. LFLounger thought the scorer should have given the loss to another pitcher, because it was going to hurt Sims draft status and post season awards. He then argued with everyone who told him he was wrong, saying the home scorer can give the loss to whoever they want.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
If you think that is dumb, don't look at the MSU fan facebook sites. I often think there are a decent number of OM trolls masquerading as our fans in an effort to make us look stupid.

Reactions: Motodawg
Feb 25, 2018
Hey he made me buy a dirtbag tshirt.......only because I'm simple minded and I linked that to teen-age dirt bag song and it pisses my gf off when I wear it......he puts the brand out, how many fans you got?

Feb 25, 2018
I get it, we're depicted as the dumb step brother.......but we have a good defense, basketsport is on the rise and I heard special teams is going to be special next year. I'm all for the bluto "State" aspects.......10,000 followers.... Lets say 1% donate to said NIL...remember that cam guy when stuff was not legal. We have a good product, we're in the sec and we have a quirky coach that can put numbers on a cat. Oh, and a defense

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
He might be our dumbest fan online. It’s so bad I feel like he is trolling everyone. This isn’t a guy who is just sending his thoughts into the void. He’s amassed over a 10k follower count.

It’s fine to be a dumb fan online. Every fanbase has plenty, but he fashions himself as an expert, especially with baseball… and he’s totally clueless.

My favorite take from him was last year when he wanted our official scorer fired or reprimanded for “giving” Sims the loss for the LBSU game. For context Sims gave up a bomb in the 7th, and then left the game with State trailing 1-0. A few more pitchers came in and gave up a couple more runs. LFLounger thought the scorer should have given the loss to another pitcher, because it was going to hurt Sims draft status and post season awards. He then argued with everyone who told him he was wrong, saying the home scorer can give the loss to whoever they want.
Thanks for the suggestion. Now up to 10,001 followers

Reactions: HRMSU

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005

There’s plenty of idiots spread across all the fanbases and he’s certainly one of them.

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
If you think that is dumb, don't look at the MSU fan facebook sites. I often think there are a decent number of OM trolls masquerading as our fans in an effort to make us look stupid.
I’ve been on those before, and you are right. The difference is somehow this guy’s dumb takes have gained him 10k followers which is weird.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
saying the home scorer can give the loss to whoever they want.

Damn. That's strong.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login