Lemonhe@d gonna Lemonhe@d

Fighting Irish.sixpack

Oct 26, 2012
Why in the hell did he make Jackson Fristoe the closer??? Unreal!!! I am Glad we booooooooed him
When he went to take him out!

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
Oh Lord! I beseech Thee to please cause a piano to fall on Irish's hands, thus rendering him incapable of typing for the rest of his life. Amen.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Hunt should have stayed in the game, had plenty of juice and was getting outs. We’re about to use all of our decent bullpen pitchers in a game we are likely to lose.

PuebloDawg

Sep 29, 2021
No he shouldn’t have. LSU was tattooing balls right at people and he was missing basically all of his spots.

We just don’t have anyone.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
No he shouldn’t have. LSU was tattooing balls right at people and he was missing basically all of his spots.

Well we know how what you suggested turned out. Our pitching for the weekend is now shot.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Good grief enough already. We lost the heart of the offense and Bednar among others last year. This year we lost 2 of the top 5 pitchers to injury. It is what it is. Lemonis won a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP last year. I look at that pennant and the Starkville Daily News from the next day on the wall of my "man cave" every time I walk out the door. That makes me happy and always will!

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Good grief enough already. We lost the heart of the offense and Bednar among others last year. This year we lost 2 of the top 5 pitchers to injury. It is what it is. Lemonis won a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP last year. I look at that pennant and the Starkville Daily News from the next day on the wall of my "man cave" every time I walk out the door. That makes me happy and always will!

Yesterday is not today

PuebloDawg

Sep 29, 2021
Pitching is shot? Huh?

We have Auger and Pico out of the pen. Smith can eat some innings up too. That’s it.

Pico and Smith haven’t thrown. We brought Auger in the game in a meaningless situation (no clue why). He didn’t throw much but can pitch tomorrow or Sunday.

We threw Hunt (10.80 ERA, .310 BAA) for two innings and Fristoe (6+ ERA, .290 BAA). Neither are close to our best.

Basically, our entire bullpen is ready to go. And that’s a big problem.

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
And we pinch hit for a guy who’s 2-3 tonight. You truly can’t make this **** up.

I’ noticed that too. I was thinking it was crazy. Im starting to think great players pulled out last few teams along and made Lemonis look like a rock star. As of late he’s just looking like Lemonade.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Unfortunately this is the answer. God it 17ing hurt because it was LSU.

Picked the wrong year to quit sniffing glue.

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
Fristoe was a strike away from ending the game but hey, his subsequent meltdown was all Lemo’s fault right?

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
How about we score more runs throughout the game when we had chances to pad the lead
to add breathing room? Got to start scoring more runs.

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
How about we score more runs throughout the game when we had chances to pad the lead
to add breathing room? Got to start scoring more runs.

Exactly. The board is mad about the bullpen when the offense had runners on second and third with no outs in the 7th and scored zero runs

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
Some just love to complain and stir the pot. Sometimes, it is factual, and other times it is drama. Usually, it is after something has already happened whether it is a baseball game or a life event. Some need that drama to live, and some do not.

olblue.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012
Some just love to complain and stir the pot. Sometimes, it is factual, and other times it is drama. Usually, it is after something has already happened whether it is a baseball game or a life event. Some need that drama to live, and some do not.

Listen to this gentleman. He knows.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

A moment of clarity in a sea of insanity. Thanks

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login