Lemonis is the Gene Chizic of baseball

Masal32

May 12, 2018
This is spot on. He caught lighting in bottle. None of them were his players. He didn’t have to do one ounce of motivating. He stood there while TA and Rowdey basically coached the team. He’s a fraud

Masal32

May 12, 2018
Not to mention he continues to play guys that aren’t even showing up to practice or are chronically late. The inmates are running the show right now.

Masal32

May 12, 2018
31-4 after next weekend. And why is it that every coach that starves themselves ends up sucking after? First Dan, then Joe, now Chris?? Fat coaches are the best coaches

dstatechamps

Oct 15, 2006
You know what

Not to mention he continues to play guys that aren’t even showing up to practice or are chronically late. The inmates are running the show right now.

Name names or shut the f$#k up. You don't know ****. Idiot.

Dawg_4_lifes

Sep 17, 2016
This page is truly amazing. Almost truly magical at times. I really thought Twitter was the platform that houses the dumbest words ever typed, but nope. Our fans have once again conquered all.

Masal32

May 12, 2018
This page is truly amazing. Almost truly magical at times. I really thought Twitter was the platform that houses the dumbest words ever typed, but nope. Our fans have once again conquered all.

How are we wrong? We came in to this season completely unprepared. And there are reasons for that. The players were not prepared all off season. They were treated like spoiled brats and that includes the coaching staff. This is the standard of our baseball program. We have lost the blue collar nature of this program that made us so dangerous. I’d give back the National Championship to have that back.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
We have lost the blue collar nature of this program that made us so dangerous. I’d give back the National Championship to have that back.

There are plenty of blue collar programs out there who don't have a national championship. Pick one and GTFO.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Please ban this clown. He’s obviously a troll. Or if he isn’t, he’s too stupid to post so ban him for that.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
How are we wrong? We came in to this season completely unprepared. And there are reasons for that. The players were not prepared all off season. They were treated like spoiled brats and that includes the coaching staff. This is the standard of our baseball program. We have lost the blue collar nature of this program that made us so dangerous. I’d give back the National Championship to have that back.

Dawg_4_lifes

Sep 17, 2016
How are you right? Baseball is a game of streaks and getting hot. At least give it a few weeks. We finally win a natl championship, but that is not good enough? We are already trying to run the person off that achieved what we have always wanted.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
And where does your name lie among the ranks of college athletic coaches? Seems to me, Gene Chizic is doing a better job than you because you're comparing him to a National Championship winning coach.
So...go ahead. Did you go 11-0 in church league softball last year? How about 1-10 on your sons YMCA team because jimmy's mom really wants him to play pitcher and she's got a nice rack?

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
This is spot on. He caught lighting in bottle. None of them were his players. He didn’t have to do one ounce of motivating. He stood there while TA and Rowdey basically coached the team. He’s a fraud

Well for you to know this you would need to be at practice and in the dugout for every game last year. So you obviously believe that Jake Mangum was full of sh** when he said praising Chris Lemonis that he would be the man to bring us our first NC. You also believe all of the coaching moves Lemonis made last year didn't amount to a hill of beans. So which of Rowdey and Tanner was our real pitching coach last year and which one coached the hitters? Oh and he must have caught lightning twice because he has taken us to Omaha in consecutive seasons. The amazing thing is how you have come to this conclusion after 2 weeks of a 3 month season. You know what I think? I think you are the one full of the aforementioned brown substance.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
You said we weren’t prepared last year and we won a natty!

If you are so 17ing smart, take my bet. 2/1 odds in your favor on making a regional.

Otherwise stfu you big ole ****.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
How are you right? Baseball is a game of streaks and getting hot. At least give it a few weeks. We finally win a natl championship, but that is not good enough? We are already trying to run the person off that achieved what we have always wanted.

Speaking of streaks, we have five players that have already had 25 ABs.

They are hitting .400 (Cumbest), .313 (Hancock), 310 (James), .303 (Logan), and .286 (Hines). So our veterans are mostly showing up, and we hvae a freshman that is lookin promising.

After that, you hvae Matt Corder and RJ Yeager who have both had 22 ABs and not taken advantage of the opportunities. Nobody else has more than 20 ABs. Those numbers look a little different once you take walks into account, but in general, we have a few players that had apparently earned a lot of plate appearances that are either starting off in a slump or just not rising to the occasion, and we have a good number of players that have done ok in limited ABs that might become good options as the season progresses and they show it's not just a fluke.

Obviously we don't look good right now, but I still think we're good. Probably aren't a special team (although we could be), but we still have a lot of talent even if we don't have the combination of talent/leadership to be a national seed.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Mobile Bay;[URL="tel:2024801" said:
2024801[/URL]]Won a title and then a complete come apart. This is absurd.
You are like race car track: you are never going to be right.

olblue.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012

Well it isn’t yours to give back so there’s that.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Good grief, y'all take the cake. We lost the spine of the team. I don't know what y'all expected but there was no way we were going to be close to last year. Also, it's baseball. Look at the Braves last year.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Last year, when we got swept by Arkansas and then 10 run ruled in the SEC tournament twice, I tried not to say much, but in hindsight, I regret what little I did say.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
I’d give back the National Championship to have that back.

This quote tells you all you need to know. These are the words of either a complete nut or a troll. Based on the paltry number of posts I am guessing troll.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Last year, when we got swept by Arkansas and then 10 run ruled in the SEC tournament twice, I tried not to say much, but in hindsight, I regret what little I did say.

What do you regret not saying? We won the National Championship.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
What do you regret not saying? We won the National Championship.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I posted a little after each one of those (being swept by Arkansas and the SEC tournament) and I even started two threads on my disgust. I tried to be measured, but in hindsight of winning the national championship, I regret what little I did say. The point being is that sometimes it's good to not post our disgust against the teams we love so much.

oh yeah

Aug 28, 2017
Seems like this happens every year for LSU. LSU starts slow, Let's fire the coach, well then they win a little and then don't stop playing til late June. Yes, I'm a little concerned but we've got a long time to go before we can call this season a bust.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login