Lemonis is the Gene Chizic of baseball

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
We could lose every remaining game this year and I still wouldnt give that up. Never ******* ever.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
How are we wrong? We came in to this season completely unprepared. And there are reasons for that. The players were not prepared all off season. They were treated like spoiled brats and that includes the coaching staff. This is the standard of our baseball program. We have lost the blue collar nature of this program that made us so dangerous. I’d give back the National Championship to have that back.

This sentence alone proves how ignorant you are and that you really don't understand the worth of national championship to our program in the future.

Just get the 17 out of here

View attachment 23994

$altyDawg

Aug 30, 2018
Originally Posted by Masal32
I’d give back the National Championship to have that back.

2 Things I would never ever do:

1) Sell my soul
2) Mention giving back the National Championship for ANY reason.

If this guy isn't serious and it just getting a rise out of us from his mother's basement for entertainment, please banish him to eternal darkness where there is much distress and gnashing of teeth. Or at the very least, just don't allow him to post on here.
If he is serious, and does lay claim to actually being a fan of Mississippi State, please remove anything Maroon from him that has our logo on it or mentions Mississippi State in any way. Put a shock collar on him plugged directly into 120V that is programmed to give him a jolt anytime out name is mentioned.
The very idea of giving back something 99.99999% of most MSU fans (including myself) have waited a lifetime to achieve, well, the amount of ridiculous that statement includes is beyond my mind's capability to describe.

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
And where does your name lie among the ranks of college athletic coaches? Seems to me, Gene Chizic is doing a better job than you because you're comparing him to a National Championship winning coach.
So...go ahead. Did you go 11-0 in church league softball last year? How about 1-10 on your sons YMCA team because jimmy's mom really wants him to play pitcher and she's got a nice rack?

Pics of Jimmy's mom, or GET THE 17 OUT!!!

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
2 Things I would never ever do:

1) Sell my soul
2) Mention giving back the National Championship for ANY reason.

If this guy isn't serious and it just getting a rise out of us from his mother's basement for entertainment, please banish him to eternal darkness where there is much distress and gnashing of teeth. Or at the very least, just don't allow him to post on here.
If he is serious, and does lay claim to actually being a fan of Mississippi State, please remove anything Maroon from him that has our logo on it or mentions Mississippi State in any way. Put a shock collar on him plugged directly into 120V that is programmed to give him a jolt anytime out name is mentioned.
The very idea of giving back something 99.99999% of most MSU fans (including myself) have waited a lifetime to achieve, well, the amount of ridiculous that statement includes is beyond my mind's capability to describe.

He is a troll and he was well fed today.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login