Lemonis officially back

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
I hope Lemonis is using the Will Wade plan. In order to keep my high paying job. The wife's pesonal checking account will be used to supplement the NIL budget.

Aug 22, 2012
I’m hopeful that a top level pitching coach and some arms will get us back on track. I’ve gotten pissed off at the ineptitude of the past 2 seasons and wanted everybody gone. But, I am on board with this….

Foxhall was an unmitigated disaster with any pitcher he brought in, and even with some that he didn’t. I don’t know that Lemonis was on the hook for that, outside of firing him when it was obvious that he had to. You have to trust your assistant coaches, and Foxhall couldn’t be trusted.

Lemonis has been adaptable and not averse to change. He’s also anything but a meddler. Like the article said, he’s won 300 games, and that’s not too shabby.
Pitching coach and pitchers will get us back to not embarrassing hopefully. More needs to change to get us back to Omaha.

I talked to a players parent and the parent said that no one, players or coaches were on the same page. It was the most disfunctional team the player had ever been on.

• Wow
Reactions: patdog

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
Pitching coach and pitchers will get us back to not embarrassing hopefully. More needs to change to get us back to Omaha.

I talked to a players parent and the parent said that no one, players or coaches were on the same page. It was the most disfunctional team the player had ever been on.

Sounds like all we need is a Dr Phil type pitching coach that recruits well and we will be set**

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007

Ooof.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
What was his plan the last two years? His plan of building a program has sucked. He won with guys that weren't his. Not good if what his plan was hasn't been working because now we are seeing the true roots to his plan. We are 4 years in

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login