Lemonis on Genespage

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
So Lemonis said he might put a poll on Genespage to see who would pitch on Tuesday. No offense to Genespage, but I consider Sixpack to be the best State board there is. So who do you say should pitch on Tuesday night?

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
There is no way that anybody on this board should be responsible for making staff decisions. I think we’ve proven that over the years.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Is Stinnett injured?...

So Lemonis said he might put a poll on Genespage to see who would pitch on Tuesday. No offense to Genespage, but I consider Sixpack to be the best State board there is. So who do you say should pitch on Tuesday night?

Unless he is he is the obvious choice. Perhaps we can get another Texas Tech type start from him. Don't forget the other side of the coin and that is who they will start. Could be a track meet. We just can't use anybody that might be needed this weekend.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
I'd rather get Forsythe more ABs than him pitch on Tuesday considering he's really not that great of a pitcher.
Let Walling get more than an inning.
Pico 2ip
Walling 2ip
Tepper
Talley
Tullar
Walker
Fristoe 2ip
Tepper, Talley, Tullar, Walker can combine for 3ip with Tullar probably only seeing 1-2 batters

Bigleachguy24

Apr 11, 2022
Hot take. Brandon Smith. Five days rest, keep him on a short leash. Then bring him back Sunday against Mizzou. If we can't beat Mizzou with Preston Smith, we ain't beating em with Brandon either

patdog

May 28, 2007
It's 4 days rest. You don't count either day pitched as a rest day. I'd be fine with doing it with maybe a pitch count of 60, but I doubt we're going to pitch him on 4 days rest twice in a row.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Hot take. Brandon Smith. Five days rest, keep him on a short leash. Then bring him back Sunday against Mizzou. If we can't beat Mizzou with Preston Smith, we ain't beating em with Brandon either

We have had enough pitching injuries this year, especially for what amounts to a meaningless game in the big scheme of things. Different if it was a regional.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login