Let’s start a revolution!!! SPS is the new US Government

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I’ll let you in on a secret, Nextdoor and Twitter are Aaron Burr/Alexander Hamilton level compared to the civility of SPS. So let’s go ahead and make us leaders of the free world since we have opposing views, but stop short of calling each other duplicitous taints.
POTUS: DS, he is level headed and has already been banned from Twitter like another POTUS.
VP: Me. Sorry to steal it but I’m real good at glad handing and hate responsibility.
Secretary of State: Paindonthurt. He is not going to put up with your foreign bullsxhit.
Secretary of Treasury: Popop. He’s got graphs and stuff.
Secretary of Defense: BELdog that dude will carry a gun snorkeling.
Secretary of the Interior: Horshack, we need someone that is centrist and seems like a smart guy.
Secretary of Education: CKDog, He reads a lot.
Secretary of Agriculture: DCD duh!
Secretary of Urban Development: Catvet, he loves urban development.
Secretary of Labor: Glfr he works so hard to prove a point so he clearly has a work ethic.
Secretary of Veteran Affairs: Drebin. He gave the best rendition of The Star Spangled Banner Ever.
Secretary of Transportation: Dawg61. We will make him do a PSA about driving in the left lane.
Secretary of Health and Human Services: it will be an empty spot with PGB as the recognized head of the department. The department will do the work, but PGB will be recognized and honored in the position.

The rest of you will have Congress seats and lower level interior positions. Don’t get mad about it though, that’s where all of the Coke is. Tell Hunter hello!

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
I’ll let you in on a secret, Nextdoor and Twitter are Aaron Burr/Alexander Hamilton level compared to the civility of SPS. So let’s go ahead and make us leaders of the free world since we have opposing views, but stop short of calling each other duplicitous taints.
POTUS: DS, he is level headed and has already been banned from Twitter like another POTUS.
VP: Me. Sorry to steal it but I’m real good at glad handing and hate responsibility.
Secretary of State: Paindonthurt. He is not going to put up with your foreign bullsxhit.
Secretary of Treasury: Popop. He’s got graphs and stuff.
Secretary of Defense: BELdog that dude will carry a gun snorkeling.
Secretary of the Interior: Horshack, we need someone that is centrist and seems like a smart guy.
Secretary of Education: CKDog, He reads a lot.
Secretary of Agriculture: DCD duh!
Secretary of Urban Development: Catvet, he loves urban development.
Secretary of Labor: Glfr he works so hard to prove a point so he clearly has a work ethic.
Secretary of Veteran Affairs: Drebin. He gave the best rendition of The Star Spangled Banner Ever.
Secretary of Transportation: Dawg61. We will make him do a PSA about driving in the left lane.
Secretary of Health and Human Services: it will be an empty spot with PGB as the recognized head of the department. The department will do the work, but PGB will be recognized and honored in the position.

The rest of you will have Congress seats and lower level interior positions. Don’t get mad about it though, that’s where all of the Coke is. Tell Hunter hello!
I don't care what position I hold in the new g'ovt, I just want a big salary and not have to produce anything.... Like most of them.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Maroon Eagle: Secretary of Higher Education, because he is experienced the best college town in MS for now.
The most controversial pick for sure.

But we all know you’re throwing a bone at the Southern Miss contingent here…

Reactions: Dawgg

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
I WANT DEPT OF INTERIOR. I AM QUALIFIED BECAUSE I OBTAINED A GOAT NAMED YANCEY

that is all

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I WANT DEPT OF INTERIOR. I AM QUALIFIED BECAUSE I OBTAINED A GOAT NAMED YANCEY

that is all
Nah.

Interior’s taken.

You come across as a Court Jester so you can be one of the nine wise guys on the Supreme Court.

Shmuley can be Chief Wise Guy.

That’s if mcdawg22 is okay with it.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I’d love the lower level position. Just get me in a position where I can get the pelosi level stock tips and a seat next to the very busty Arizona senator sinema… I wouldn’t want to climb the ladder

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I'll gladly promote the interests of the Sixpack abroad as the Ambassador to The Bahamas.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Secretary of the Coast: You make sure the coast is clear for Kayaking and no Hadad’s are allowed since he deemed you the worst person in the world
I don't care what position I hold in the new g'ovt, I just want a big salary and not have to produce anything.... Like most of them.
Done. You will be the new Secretary of Mermaids. All you have to do is continue to prove mermaids are not real and collect a 250,000 a year check, plus full benefits. Is this acceptable?

Reactions: M R DAWGS
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login