Let’s start a revolution!!! SPS is the new US Government

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We already have a president
I'll probably be dead and gone before everyone finds out he has his fingers in as many pies as the last POTUS they are just too busy trying to find dirt on the orange man to find out. You can add 50 % of our congress to that list. But you really can't blame them. It's really easy to join the real party of our government.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I’ll let you in on a secret, Nextdoor and Twitter are Aaron Burr/Alexander Hamilton level compared to the civility of SPS. So let’s go ahead and make us leaders of the free world since we have opposing views, but stop short of calling each other duplicitous taints.
POTUS: DS, he is level headed and has already been banned from Twitter like another POTUS.
VP: Me. Sorry to steal it but I’m real good at glad handing and hate responsibility.
Secretary of State: Paindonthurt. He is not going to put up with your foreign bullsxhit.
Secretary of Treasury: Popop. He’s got graphs and stuff.
Secretary of Defense: BELdog that dude will carry a gun snorkeling.
Secretary of the Interior: Horshack, we need someone that is centrist and seems like a smart guy.
Secretary of Education: CKDog, He reads a lot.
Secretary of Agriculture: DCD duh!
Secretary of Urban Development: Catvet, he loves urban development.
Secretary of Labor: Glfr he works so hard to prove a point so he clearly has a work ethic.
Secretary of Veteran Affairs: Drebin. He gave the best rendition of The Star Spangled Banner Ever.
Secretary of Transportation: Dawg61. We will make him do a PSA about driving in the left lane.
Secretary of Health and Human Services: it will be an empty spot with PGB as the recognized head of the department. The department will do the work, but PGB will be recognized and honored in the position.

The rest of you will have Congress seats and lower level interior positions. Don’t get mad about it though, that’s where all of the Coke is. Tell Hunter hello!

Speaking of dawg61, is he alive? Well? Ok?

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I’d love the lower level position. Just get me in a position where I can get the pelosi level stock tips and a seat next to the very busty Arizona senator sinema… I wouldn’t want to climb the ladder
Done. The senate floor would like to recognize the esteemed gentleman from Dudy Noble Senator Ron Polk. Please slap Tommy Tuberville.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
As head of the BATFE I will transition this department from a pain in the *** regulatory agency to the worlds premere party head quarters.

Whisky, machine guns, and fireworks for all.
You did not get that job. Sorry. You are head of US Fish and Wildlife. Your job is to catch all of the Pompano.

HuskyBDawg

Nov 26, 2017
Sorry to be a wet blanket, but I don't find the intense disagreements here to be particularly civil, and the post is a bit cringy.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
If Glfr is going to have a role in the government, I guess I will have to go Chief Dan George on their a$$ and declare war against the United States******

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I’ll let you in on a secret, Nextdoor and Twitter are Aaron Burr/Alexander Hamilton level compared to the civility of SPS. So let’s go ahead and make us leaders of the free world since we have opposing views, but stop short of calling each other duplicitous taints.
POTUS: DS, he is level headed and has already been banned from Twitter like another POTUS.
Ummm…hello?

Spotdawg

Feb 15, 2007
I respectfully request the Bureau of Land Management and the National Park Services position. I can quietly command 3/4 of the US!

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
VP: Me. Sorry to steal it but I’m real good at glad handing and hate responsibility.
Secretary of State: Paindonthurt. He is not going to put up with your foreign bullsxhit.
Secretary of the Interior: Horshack, we need someone that is centrist and seems like a smart guy.
Secretary of Labor: Glfr he works so hard to prove a point so he clearly has a work ethic.
Secretary of Veteran Affairs: Drebin. He gave the best rendition of The Star Spangled Banner Ever.
Secretary of Transportation: Dawg61. We will make him do a PSA about driving in the left lane.
Secretary of Health and Human Services: it will be an empty spot with PGB as the recognized head of the department. The department will do the work, but PGB will be recognized and honored in the position.

The rest of you will have Congress seats and lower level interior positions. Don’t get mad about it though, that’s where all of the Coke is. Tell Hunter hello!

Ahhh. Outsource that mess. All those TVs in the situation room would be tuned to different football games and the one in the corner would have the live feed of a military coup in Central America (because frick Notre dame on NBC, right?)

Give every state 1 week out of the year to govern. But not a whole week at a time. 4 days one week, 3 days another. Positions are drawn by lottery and it’s televised with a sponsor. (Deficit reduction) each state has full powers of the current fedgov during their days.

2 weeks are taken off for quashing unrest with an iron fist along with holidays n’ sheet.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcdawg22

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010
As long as I get to perform at all the inaugural balls, fundraising events, etc. I'll be fine.

I'll invoice you as we go.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012

I don't care what it is, but I gotta have a position that will get me into area 51.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I want to be head of Indian Affairs and boy do I plan to have a lot of them. I’m going to start with Kelsey Asbille (Monica from Yellowstone), then Priyanka Chopra^, then just go from there. We’ll be a very fluid and productive department.

^Yes, I know Priyanka Chopra is from India, but that is literally Indian and as you all know, I’m a well known leftist and expanding government is part of our deal.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I want to be head of Indian Affairs and boy do I plan to have a lot of them. I’m going to start with Kelsey Asbille (Monica from Yellowstone), then Priyanka Chopra^, then just go from there. We’ll be a very fluid and productive department.

^Yes, I know Priyanka Chopra is from India, but that is literally Indian and as you all know, I’m a well known leftist and expanding government is part of our deal.
Isn’t Asbille an Asian?

Reactions: Dawgg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I won’t let you down. Should be fairly easy to locate and rid our beloved coast of Hadad’s. Anytime a manatee is spotted there are news reports on them.
Yall need to lay off The General, he is working on that issue and needs encouragement and not wise cracks. Last I heard he was nearing the 200's which is awesome, carry on General

Edited: We actually need a scale at the top to keep up w/ The General's progress so we can help hold him to more progress

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Yall need to lay off The General, he is working on that issue and needs encouragement and not wise cracks. Last I heard he was nearing the 200's which is awesome, carry on General

Edited: We actually need a scale at the top to keep up w/ The General's progress so we can help hold him to more progress
A scale that size wouldn’t fit up top

Reactions: mcdawg22

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I appreciate the confidence.

However, my first and only action as the Secretary of Education would be to dissolve the entire federal department of education and return education to the states.
That’s gonna leave a mark!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login