Liberty > Coastal Carolina?!

Sep 11, 2019
There’s reporting that Jamey Chadwell is inline to replace Freeze at Liberty. With what he’s done at Coastal, I would have thought he would have been a player for a much bigger job. I just don’t see Liberty being a step up from Coastal Carolina. What am I missing?

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Well, a lot. If you're FBI so you're not the sharpest tool these days

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
There’s reporting that Jamey Chadwell is inline to replace Freeze at Liberty. With what he’s done at Coastal, I would have thought he would have been a player for a much bigger job. I just don’t see Liberty being a step up from Coastal Carolina. What am I missing?
He’s probably about doubling his salary by going to Liberty. They want to become a big boy in college football and pay their coaches way more than other G5 teams.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
What does he say about Mar A Lago?
So far they have come up with nothing. You know if there was something there incriminating it would be out there. What was on Hunters laptop could have changed the outcome of the election.It’s not like he sent $40 Billion in cash to the Ukraine that is unaccounted for.

Reactions: preacher_dawg

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
So far they have come up with nothing. You know if there was something there incriminating it would be out there. What was on Hunters laptop could have changed the outcome of the election.It’s not like he sent $40 Billion in cash to the Ukraine that is unaccounted for.
I agree with you, but how in the world did this thread turn political?

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
My brother is an FBI agent, and a damn good one. I love generalizations.
Man I knew a superb agent back in the day before he retired. I know that agency has some of the sharpest people on the planet. My comment was more political, and I didn't want to conjure the Mstateglfrmthrfckr. A couple other posters here caught it. I meant no offense to your brother, or any other agents reading the pack itching to apply for some FISA warrants.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
What does he say about the leader of the Republican Party calling to suspend the constitution?
His most recent comment is one of the worst ever made, and I am pretty conservative. I would not consider him THE leader of the Republican party though.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
His most recent comment is one of the worst ever made, and I am pretty conservative. I would not consider him THE leader of the Republican party though.
There are no others in control, calling him out, running him out, or even with enough balls to state that they won’t vote for him if he runs and wins the nomination. Our country hasn’t seen such a collection of morally bankrupt cowards in my lifetime.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
There are no others in control, calling him out, running him out, or even with enough balls to state that they won’t vote for him if he runs and wins the nomination. Our country hasn’t seen such a collection of morally bankrupt cowards in my lifetime.
If he doesn't backtrack, I would hope some call him out. Yes, very large collection of morally corrupt people. However, I personally see that mostly coming from the left.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
If he doesn't backtrack, I would hope some call him out. Yes, very large collection of morally corrupt people. However, I personally see that mostly coming from the left.
Yeah they are for sure the ones making Hitler a new national hero. Of course Hitler led a failed coup before then running for election too so it fits perfectly.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Several GOP politicians have basically said "Trump says some crazy shіt, but that's typical and we should still 100% elect him as President."

They would shat bricks over Obama's "executive orders undermining the constitution" back in the day, but this gets a free pass. And I used to consistently vote Republican until 2016.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login