Lincoln Riley is horrible…

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
Riley is the same at USC as he was at Oklahoma, all gas no brakes with no regard to improving defensive schemes. He will coast through the PAC this year and then get **** housed by Bama, Georgia, or another similar team.

Hbtrojan58

Mar 10, 2023
Ha you‘ll see what happens troll. OU will be the next dominant team to emerge in CFB and LR wont win a solitary playoff game. OU will beat USC like a red headed step child and never look back.
I'm a troll? For stating a fact? Lol that's funny. I've never seen a fanbase so ruined by a guy who won 11/12 games every year, 4 conference titles in 5 years and what was he 8-2 v texas/okst? 3 great qbs, 2 Heisman winners and top picks in the NFL draft. Was the best thing that happened to Hurts, etc etc. He didn't win a national title before he was 40 years old so he sucked. There are 130 teams in cfb? You know how many have won national titles? A whole 5. Out of 130. And none of them had even close to the success as he has had at such a young age. You ou homers are so irrational its comical

Reactions: B1GTROJAN

Red_Rider

May 7, 2023
I'm a troll? For stating a fact? Lol that's funny. I've never seen a fanbase so ruined by a guy who won 11/12 games every year, 4 conference titles in 5 years and what was he 8-2 v texas/okst? 3 great qbs, 2 Heisman winners and top picks in the NFL draft. Was the best thing that happened to Hurts, etc etc. He didn't win a national title before he was 40 years old so he sucked. There are 130 teams in cfb? You know how many have won national titles? A whole 5. Out of 130. And none of them had even close to the success as he has had at such a young age. You ou homers are so irrational its comical
“Best thing to happen to Hurts” is one of the stupidest things I’ve heard lately.

I am certain you have practice these dumb debates in front of a mirror by yourself. Have a cocktail and relax.

Hbtrojan58

Mar 10, 2023
“Best thing to happen to Hurts” is one of the stupidest things I’ve heard lately.

I am certain you have practice these dumb debates in front of a mirror by yourself. Have a cocktail and relax.
You should tell jalen that because that's exactly what he said lol

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
You like going 6-7 huh? Losing 49-0 to Texas? Getting beat by west Virginia? Texas Tech, etc? Right on
I understand why you're happy with Riley as USC hasn't had a coach with a pulse since Pete Carroll. Saying that Riley's teams have a ceiling. They lack overall mental and physical toughness. Riley is the college HC version of Mike D'Antoni.

Reactions: golf4eag

Hbtrojan58

Mar 10, 2023
I understand why you're happy with Riley as USC hasn't had a coach with a pulse since Pete Carroll. Saying that Riley's teams have a ceiling. They lack overall mental and physical toughness. Riley is the college HC version of Mike D'Antoni.
He's 40 years old. 40. He's had tremendous success already and I don't see any reason he can't keep improving as a coach. He's 14-3 at usc after taking over an absolute dumpster Clay Helton left him. Of course I'm happy. My team is relevant again. It's fun to see

Reactions: Cbomb

Shameless

Dec 22, 2021
Ha you‘ll see what happens troll. OU will be the next dominant team to emerge in CFB and LR wont win a solitary playoff game. OU will beat USC like a red headed step child and never look back.
Damn dude, take Lincoln’s pecker out your mouth. Stop acting like a beta male. When a girl dumps you, just move on.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
This time next year USC fans will have him firmly on the hot seat.

CareysHairoftheDog

Apr 21, 2023
Lol

BeattexasCarl

Apr 28, 2023
Glad USC got TBOW (Riley) and his excuses.
Glad he left OU cause Venables is the real deal.

Tijuanabill

Apr 30, 2023
OU fans only care about nattys. You can keep your moral victories. USC is "close". 😂🤣😂🤣

Crazy Cooter

Apr 29, 2023
Where you at Hector? I see 2 programs going in different directions. You usc fuckkks forget that Riley inherited a championship ready team at Oklahoma and managed to fuckkk that up. That is the only reason he was successful. Your defense will only get worse. You paid him so much money that you are stuck with him now. Just wait until Caleb is not there next year 😂

Last edited:

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
How do u like Lincoln now?
Or as we call him TBOW
The ***** out West

He’s fine, thanks. But the Grinch stole Christmas.

shouldn’t you be worried about your standing in the big 12? I mean nobody expected you to beat Texas but, ouch, that loss to the Cowboys must really hurt.

Has Venables recovered yet? He is so thin, he looks like he’s got a tapeworm.

• Haha
Reactions: BeattexasCarl

RyvOG

May 4, 2023
He’s fine, thanks. But the Grinch stole Christmas.

shouldn’t you be worried about your standing in the big 12? I mean nobody expected you to beat Texas but, ouch, that loss to the Cowboys must really hurt.

Has Venables recovered yet? He is so thin, he looks like he’s got a tapeworm.
Lol at blaming Grinch… I guess you’re still in denial

JackieDaytona213

May 1, 2023
Live look at USC workouts. Enjoy that soft a$$ coach and his joke of a S&C staff!!
Exercise Opc GIF by Online Pilates Classes by Lesley Logan

Reactions: MattUGA1

JackieDaytona213

May 1, 2023
Ignorant Okie hayseeds working overtime to recover from getting dumped by LFR for a better program.
How many losses is that in a row? Interesting that most Sooner's knew TBOW was a joke of a HC. He was handed a championship caliber roster and couldn't do anything with it but get worse and worse.

Reactions: RyvOG

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
USC fans.. I made the mistake and went to your board.. and let me tell you this..

No cares about yalls DC hire. Yall could literally go and get who ever yall want because the program culture is trash. Yall are soft. And the reason Bear is in LA is because he's soft and preferred to work less for more NIL money. Unless yall have a miracle/culture over haul than I anticipate a year of demoralizing loses to teams like Iowa and Penn State next year.

Reactions: Ichabod

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
USC fans.. I made the mistake and went to your board.. and let me tell you this..

No cares about yalls DC hire. Yall could literally go and get who ever yall want because the program culture is trash. Yall are soft. And the reason Bear is in LA is because he's soft and preferred to work less for more NIL money. Unless yall have a miracle/culture over haul than I anticipate a year of demoralizing loses to teams like Iowa and Penn State next year.
Until Lincoln realizes that his fast paced offenses hurt his defenses, he’s not going to go far. You can still have a great offense while protecting your defense and he hasn’t figured that out yet.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login