Grow upWell….bye
Wonder if she has any interest in staying in SC for med school....I wish Destiny Littleton only the best. She transferred to Carolina from Texas, where she was a McDonalds All American coming out of high school in California. When she transferred to Carolina the NCAA did not grant her request to play without sitting out. Therefore she needed to have surgery on both of her ankles. The last two years have been good for Destiny, she played her role perfectly, also was a role model student. She got to enjoy two good years of playing basketball at USC, playing in two final fours and the last ended up with a National Championship. I say that was a pretty good run. Best of luck to Destiny as she prepares to go to med school. I know she will be a success and she will represent the University of South Carolina with pride and dignity.
It’s been said over 39,000 came to watch her last game……I wish Destiny Littleton only the best. She transferred to Carolina from Texas, where she was a McDonalds All American coming out of high school in California. When she transferred to Carolina the NCAA did not grant her request to play without sitting out. Therefore she needed to have surgery on both of her ankles. The last two years have been good for Destiny, she played her role perfectly, also was a role model student. She got to enjoy two good years of playing basketball at USC, playing in two final fours and the last ended up with a National Championship. I say that was a pretty good run. Best of luck to Destiny as she prepares to go to med school. I know she will be a success and she will represent the University of South Carolina with pride and dignity.
Smart ***. Sounds like a Clemson TROLLER.It’s been said over 39,000 came to watch her last game……![]()
Good luck to her.
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Advanced stat of the week ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky: Creating and limiting explosives
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina linemen named among college football's most impactful freshmen
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Reporter roundtable - Pressure, important games, and key players