Live look at Da Gump God

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
More like your CRACK HEAD momma after she served up her $40 triple option fee for service special in the local WalMart parking lot!
Hey pussie, go hide some more like the little biitch that you are. Keep writing checks that your little phaggot azz can’t cash. I’ve seen your kind before, I use to slap cowards like you around and make them my biitch. You’re a real fucken pussie

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Hey pussie, go hide some more like the little biitch that you are. Keep writing checks that your little phaggot azz can’t cash. I’ve seen your kind before, I use to slap cowards like you around and make them my biitch. You’re a real fucken pussie
Ok Prison Bae!

Not my fault you grew up knowing mommy sucks c*cks for rocks!

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Ok Prison Bae!

Not my fault you grew up knowing mommy sucks c*cks for rocks!
You show love those mommy jokes, I’m not going to speak on your mother, I’m bigger than that, but you’re a real pussie, go hide some more fuuck boy, Coward azz biitch

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
You show love those mommy jokes, I’m not going to speak on your mother, I’m bigger than that, but you’re a real pussie, go hide some more fuuck boy, Coward azz biitch
You calling me a Ph@g is false!

Me calling your mom a Crack Head is fact!

Simple as that playa!

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You calling me a Ph@g is false!

Me calling your mom a Crack Head is fact!

Simple as that playa!
I’m done talking coward, whenever you’re ready to pull-up, let me know and I’ll show your biitch azz what I’m about, and that’s on everything. I’m done here bro, I don’t waste time talking to cowards.

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Typical!

I was completely ignoring your lame behavior! But you made a post about me and called me out to play!

Whelp, here da pluck I am! Don't run now playa - this is what you wanted isn't it? You asked where am I, whelp here I am making you look dumb in your false bravado in front of the same other posters you where trying so desperately to impress!

WHAT A COMPLETE FAILURE IN LIFE!

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Wtf is going on here?
Honestly didnt see Prison Bae made a direct post calling me out as if I was hiding! His low level board bullying doesnt work this way and it backfired because here I am front and center!

Tired of his constant gender preference slander in every thread! Its tired and corny! So I simply provided the formula/blueprint to shutting him up!

The truth I post about him are truthful! Don't believe his false bravado, he loves Bussy and you can tell by the way he post!

Board Bullying don't work this way! I post back with Arsenic!

• Haha
Reactions: UGA03MAIN

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Honestly didnt see Prison Bae made a direct post calling me out as if I was hiding! His low level board bullying doesnt work this way and it backfired because here I am front and center!

Tired of his constant gender preference slander in every thread! Its tired and corny! So I simply provided the formula/blueprint to shutting him up!

The truth I post about him are truthful! Don't believe his false bravado, he loves Bussy and you can tell by the way he post!

You might need a break.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

james_govols

Aug 14, 2022

Wait. What is a prison Bae and what does bussy mean?

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Wait. What is a prison Bae and what does bussy mean?
On social media you have Teacher Bae, Chef Bae and Nurse Bae! But in here we have Prison Bae because he was locked up in Prison, turned out and projects his correctional facility fantasies and truths on this board!

Women have in which most of us love, Pnssy

Men have in which Korey is infatuated with, Bussy (Boy Pnssy)

Reactions: james_govols

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
So we ordering hits on people yet or nah?
Dudes a COWARD, I offered to meet him on Cleveland Avenue once and you already know the lil pussie didn’t show up lol, he’s all talk no action, I’ll make that phag my biitch, and that’s on every fucken thang. I wouldn’t even bring my weapon and still drag that BIITCH. I’m done talking tell that COWARD to pull up

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Dudes a COWARD, I offered to meet him on Cleveland Avenue once and you already know the lil pussie didn’t show up lol, he’s all talk no action, I’ll make that phag my biitch, and that’s on every fucken thang. I wouldn’t even bring my weapon and still drag that BIITCH. I’m done talking tell that COWARD to pull up
@Da Gump God i think we need to make this meet up happen. Round 2 of UGA/Alabama

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Dudes a COWARD, I offered to meet him on Cleveland Avenue once and you already know the lil pussie didn’t show up lol, he’s all talk no action, I’ll make that phag my biitch, and that’s on every fucken thang. I wouldn’t even bring my weapon and still drag that BIITCH. I’m done talking tell that COWARD to pull u

@Da Gump God i think we need to make this meet up happen. Round 2 of UGA/Alabama
Results of Fetal Cocaine Exposure! Fact still remains, you're a Crack baby!

The above bolded is verbiage from his days in prison, sad that he still hasn't adjusted to life outside of the Bing!

Go take some more bathroom selfies in the mirror!

Koressa - Booty Goon - Prison Bae - Koretta - Koresha - Crack Baby Korey

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login