Loaded Potato Skins

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
The cocaine was the best thing on the menu there. Met my first real girlfriend there. She would later work there. She told me that the kitchen manager hated her. Nope, she was fired because she pulled a chef's knife on somebody else and chased them through the kitchen.
And i know who you’re talking about. Was a great place to work. Lots of additional benefits besides the $2.13/hr

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
And i know who you’re talking about. Was a great place to work. Lots of additional benefits besides the $2.13/hr
Last I heard of her she was released from prison where she had been arrested living at the Dixieana Motel in Vicksburg after breaking into peoples houses to steal electronics and jewelry to fuel a meth habit.

garddog

Dec 10, 2008
Then you haven't had any good ones now have you...

***We must all remember, you can't have a great version of any food if you don't go to exactly where it originates from. SPS tells us this in every food thread.... Or maybe there are a bunch of knuckle dragging dimwits on the board, not sure.***
Been to Idaho, ate a tater there. It was still just a tater.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
The skin is the most nutritious part of the tater. (in case y'all country bumpkins didn't know).. So I always eat all the skin first with my baked taters and leave a chunk of the inside on my plate. Oh, and plain whole milk yogurt instead of sour cream.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Last I heard of her she was released from prison where she had been arrested living at the Dixieana Motel in Vicksburg after breaking into peoples houses to steal electronics and jewelry to fuel a meth habit.
Holy ****. I had no idea it was still opened until I read this. It has one Yelp review and it is 5 stars. My thoughts exactly.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Was this the hot brunette with a bit of a drug problem?

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
Wow! Doesn’t surprise me at all

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login