LOCKED - Trump Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Current President's former opponent and the most likely challenger to the current political party in 2024 is raided by the FBI!?!

Regardless of your political affiliation this is pretty scary stuff and is at best bad optics.

Last edited by a moderator:

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I thought the Dems might hold on to the senate but they just lost it today.

TheDawgInMe

Mar 22, 2013
And the Director of the FBI is Trump's appointee. Obviously there was merit to the warrant.

birdawg

Aug 13, 2009
Dems are literally guilty of everything they wrongly accused Trump of doing. Proven again today

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Another baseless attack on the guy.

Current President's former opponent and the most likely challenger to the current political party in 2024 is raided by the FBI!?!

Regardless of your political affiliation this is pretty scary stuff and is at best bad optics.

They were up Trumps *** for years over the Russian collusion hoax, and they failed miserably. Impeached TWICE for nothing. Now this ****.

Seriously, if you’re currently a lib and can defend this ****, meet me in the parking lot after school.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Seriously, if you’re currently a lib and can defend this ****, meet me in the parking lot after school.

Are we going to have a spirited and well-moderated debate?

TheDawgInMe

Mar 22, 2013
They were up Trumps *** for years over the Russian collusion hoax, and they failed miserably. Impeached TWICE for nothing. Now this ****.

Dude literally tried to throw out hundreds years of democracy because he was ******** he lost to an old geezer. And still people support him and line his pockets. Amazing.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

You ready to defend republicans and trump’s honor?

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
I don't expect this thread to last long.

The FBI and the people who ordered this may have just committed political suicide for a certain party

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Yeah….most secure election in history. $81M votes can’t be wrong.

Dude literally tried to throw out hundreds years of democracy because he was ******** he lost to an old geezer. And still people support him and line his pockets. Amazing.

I’ve always wanted ask what the 3rd, 9th, 17th (because SPS) and 22nd most secure elections were. Since that’s obviously a metric.****

It was a landslide at 10 PM, but at 2 AM every single swing state shut down counting (unconstitutional) and a dementia patient won. Nothing to see here (cue Drebin).

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018

Except his exact words were "peacefully and patriotically march to the Capitol and make our voices heard". The J6 committee edited out that part of his speech.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
The National Archives, charged with collecting and sorting presidential material, has previously said at least 15 boxes of White House records were recovered from Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort -- including some that were classified.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/08/politics/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-fbi-donald-trump/index.html

If records were taken that shouldn't have been taken, then they should be returned. It shouldn't have to come to a raid for this to happen.
The DOJ should ask for the records back and the Trump team should give them back. Now if that took place and the DOJ got nowhere, then it looks like this was preventable and didn't need to happen.

Sad that it escalated to a raid.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Nobody should be above the law.

The entire Democrat party should be investigated and have their houses raided then. This is nothing but another political stunt bought and paid for by the children on the political left.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Political suicide?

I don't expect this thread to last long.

The FBI and the people who ordered this may have just committed political suicide for a certain party

Dems can’t be prosecuted or even have the media say a not nice thing about them.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Nobody should be above the law.

There is above the law and then there is unchecked, unaccountable weaponization of the law. Surely we can take off whatever colored glasses we have on and clearly see it as an American who wants unbiased government policing agencies or is that just for selective crimes/criminals?

This is what happens to prominent political opponents in Banana Republics not 17n the United States of America.

Wonder what those 87,000 IRS agents will be tasked with. Chilling.

TheDawgInMe

Mar 22, 2013

I’ve always wanted ask what the 3rd, 9th, 17th (because SPS) and 22nd most secure elections were. Since that’s obviously a metric.****

It was a landslide at 10 PM, but at 2 AM every single swing state shut down counting (unconstitutional) and a dementia patient won. Nothing to see here (cue Drebin).

The GQP is strong with this one.
Too bad in courtrooms where facts matter these conspiracies we're laughed out the door

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

#stopthesteal

Please tell us about how the earth is flat next… seriously what has to happen for you to admit the election was not stolen?

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
You don’t think it’s odd that Joe got more black votes then Obama? Not even a little bit odd?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

The early vs late voting has been explained a thousand times over. Countless political gurus on the right have even explained it. If you dont understand by now, you never will. But just because you can't understand it doesn't mean you should keep repeating the dumb claim.

And states counted well past 2am of election night. What are touneven talking about here?...counting clearly continued into the next day and more.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
It was mathematically impossible…

Too bad in courtrooms where facts matter these conspiracies we're laughed out the door

But sure, hang your hat that the courts in the states that allowed this to happen in the first place wouldn’t bring anything to a trial. Pure genius.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
There is above the law and then there is unchecked, unaccountable weaponization of the law. Surely we can take off whatever colored glasses we have on and clearly see it as an American who wants unbiased government policing agencies or is that just for selective crimes/criminals?

This is what happens to prominent political opponents in Banana Republics not 17n the United States of America.

True. And if it turns out this is purely political then it’s very scary.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I envy the gall of the Left. Makes me jealous. Until Republicans stop crying "hypocrisy" like little bitches and start actually doing something, they will continue to get steamrolled. Trump enabled everything that's happening to him. Should have cleaned house like Obama did when he was sworn in. Instead, the GOP wants to "reach across the aisle" with a limp wrist. 17 that. The Dems are playing for keeps. They will look you straight in the eye, pee on your leg and tell you its raining. All the Right will do is say "thank you, sir. May I have another?"

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015

Facts, he says. I'll give the political left one thing, they are masters at setting up dog-and-pony shows to try and manipulate public opinion. It's amazing to me how some people still can't see their M.O.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012

I’m sticking with what Uncle Ruckus said a couple of years ago.

I disagree. Arrest him for what he did the other day and for his warrants. Law is the law. That’s part of the 17ing problems. There seems to be no rules or laws for certain people.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
You must not believe in science.

#stopthesteal

Please tell us about how the earth is flat next… seriously what has to happen for you to admit the election was not stolen?

Mathematics is science. And what happened that night was as close to mathematically impossible as it can get.

Christ, even your username is 17ing ****. Why am I responding to you?

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
If records were taken that shouldn't have been taken, then they should be returned. It shouldn't have to come to a raid for this to happen.
The DOJ should ask for the records back and the Trump team should give them back. Now if that took place and the DOJ got nowhere, then it looks like this was preventable and didn't need to happen.

Sad that it escalated to a raid.

Dems better hope that's not true. Over 100 agents raiding the former President of the United States home over archive records? The future opponent in 2024. Dude that's a major weaponization and overplay of their hand.

While your digging up links check out what Hillary and the Clintons took. No raid ever occurred.

I hope if Conservatives ever get control again they fix these agencies and just don't swing the other corrupt way. We all need to fix this weaponization not use it as political collateral.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
#stopthesteal

Were you one of the ballot harvesters who dumped fake ballots in drop boxes at 4am with elastic gloves on?

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
The early vs late voting has been explained a thousand times over. Countless political gurus on the right have even explained it. If you dont understand by now, you never will. But just because you can't understand it doesn't mean you should keep repeating the dumb claim.

And states counted well past 2am of election night. What are touneven talking about here?...counting clearly continued into the next day and more.

It's this simple....if you actually believe a monkey with Dementia who didn't even campaign legitimately beat Trump in the election, then you are beyond being reasoned with. China, Russia and wealthy globalists couldn't afford to have an America-first president have the office for another 4 years, so they dropped no telling how much cash into making sure their Yes-man got elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login