LOCKED - Trump Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDawgInMe

Mar 22, 2013
They were up Trumps *** for years over the Russian collusion hoax, and they failed miserably. Impeached TWICE for nothing. Now this ****.

Seriously, if you’re currently a lib and can defend this ****, meet me in the parking lot after school.

I envy the gall of the Left. Makes me jealous. Until Republicans stop crying "hypocrisy" like little bitches and start actually doing something, they will continue to get steamrolled. Trump enabled everything that's happening to him. Should have cleaned house like Obama did when he was sworn in. Instead, the GOP wants to "reach across the aisle" with a limp wrist. 17 that. The Dems are playing for keeps. They will look you straight in the eye, pee on your leg and tell you its raining. All the Right will do is say "thank you, sir. May I have another?"

Wtf are you even talking about? Like seriously what?

Which party literally stole a Supreme Court justice when they refused to accept Obama's. Then turned around and fast tracked RGB's replacement before the election. I hope Republicans never expect to get a nomination through again if Democrats have the Senate but I'm sure that will all be forgotten.
Which party has gerrymandered their way into power they cannot even lose seats anymore.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Mathematics is science. And what happened that night was as close to mathematically impossible as it can get.

Christ, even your username is 17ing ****. Why am I responding to you?

The attorney general at the time and trump’s own daughter admit he lost the election.

Time to admit you are gullible

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Dems better hope that's not true. Over 100 agents raiding the former President of the United States home over archive records? The future opponent in 2024. Dude that's a major weaponization and overplay of their hand.

While your digging up links check out what Hillary and the Clintons took. No raid ever occurred.

I hope if Conservatives ever get control again they fix these agencies and just don't swing the other corrupt way. We all need to fix this weaponization not use it as political collateral.

Yeah, so this isn't me defending the left or any other **** beyond what I posted. All I posted is...
- that if documents were taken that shouldn't have been taken, they should give the documents back.
- that a request should be made before choosing to raid.

Pretty simple and I am not sure why anyone would disagree with those comments.

BoomBoom.sixpack

Aug 22, 2012
Current President's former opponent and the most likely challenger to the current political party in 2024 is raided by the FBI!?!

Regardless of your political affiliation this is pretty scary stuff and is at best bad optics.

Would've happened right about 19 months ago if the Dems weren't so limp wristed and afraid of being called partisan by ******** artists. The guy is an unrepentant criminal grifter. He'll wind up in jail where he belongs. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Loser (you) buys me a cherry limeade.****

Sweet. I’ll take an order of cheesesticks when I win. Who’s going to moderate?

My preference is in this order:
JLS
DeSoto
Horshack
Dawgstudent
CT
Tacodawg’s crazy *** redhead

The rest of us are politically compromised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login